Do you plan on getting a 100% profile?

Pavani_

I once had a 35% Completion rate. Steadily worked upwards from there. I'll try and get 85% and be happy with that. Getting back to old games in 2016. But DLC trophies can piss off. Seriously -_- -_- . All in All working for a higher percentage really motivated in 2015. Kudos to those that do 100% profiles. You rock!

NOpe!. Got Ace Combat:AH that im sure I cant do A ranks in free mission Rouge Legacy propably too dont like time >/deaths  trophies (but that doesnt make a bad game) glitched version of Nihilubmra, Capcom Arcade Cabinet mean GUN.SMOKE games that I regret putin on my list (one game SteamWorld dig). So no, no 100% for me but im good with having 80%, having 100% series like Uncharted, LBP (today I 100% last LBP game:)), Jak and Daxter series etc.

Edited by Beliar4

Nope, but I will go for as many trophy's and plats I can get. Basically I'm not going to stress if a game is too hard or too boring to 100% it will just be part of my profile history and years in the future I will be able to look back and either laugh or cry at my failures and successes :lol: Once I get to say 80% though I will try my best to stay around there, which should come naturally as I usually enjoy seeing all I can in a game and just straight up enjoy getting achievements(well trophy's) but the game always comes first.

Edited by FetchTheBall

I buried that thought a long time ago because I have many old sports games and others that have servers shut down on my profile. The main culprit is my little brother who liked to play sports games with his friends and they always used my account xD. That said, I didn't mind trophies back then and I really started collecting them on late 2012. I heard people starting new accounts to ensure 100% by picking games that are sure-proof, but didn't want to cast away my first psn account :D (lol), so I cared a little of starting a new account. I tried to hide some mistakes of the past, but I still can't go for 100% completion. But there's always 99% :) . It would be nice to hit 95% completion before the end of the year! B) 

Well I would love to, but servers offline for motorstorm and nail'd has 2 glitched dlc trophies, also the crew has 2 glitched trophies for me damnit! But I'll try to get the rest 100, if I have 2 or 3 games not 100 it's not that bat, I can't help it they are glitched.

I could plan it, but I have FIFA 11 and WRC 1 which are unobtainable so... nope, I won't have a 100% profile =D Unless I hide the games, that is =D

//Not to mention with DRIVECLUB, there's no way to maintain 100% profile :awesome:

Its doable bro :D Just keep on trying, ull eventually get it :D

For me 100% not possbile anymore, the servers of a few games are shut down and I refuse to buy all the DLC I still need ^^ My goal would be around 95% but if I would clean up a few things like F1 2014, bioshock infinite dlc and my current project GOT, I guess I wouldnt be that far anymore ^^