Do you plan on getting a 100% profile?

Pavani_

Nope, I try to get the platinum for every game I play, but I'm not gonna waste time if I'm having too much of a hard time, gotta move on to the next game. And I have Persona 4 The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena in my list, I can't go beyond the third fight on Score Attack (I already gave up on that btw). If I can keep my completion around 90% that's excellent for me.

Ha! No way considering I loaded many second hand games on my ps3 to see if they worked. I value time more, and I don't want another job, after getting off work.

The way I look at it, if you got all you wanted out of a game, (whether you beat it 10x or stopped after 5 minutes), then you got 100% of what you wanted : )

I'd love to have a perfect 100% profile, however I have at least two games (F.E.A.R. 2 and SBK X) with unobtainable online trophies. Seriously, there is nothing worse than developers/publishers that enforce online trophies and then shut down servers...

• Like 2

english isn't my first language and i don't feel confortable enough speaking it, so i avoid creating boost sessions in order to not annoy other players

don't know if someone already spoke of this in the other 8 pages; but just wanted to say that that is an admirable quality

and I am sure you know and if not let me remind that you can tailor-make a session all for yourself to find what you need

like asking for certain spoken language and manually approve who you want to join ...I mean it is your session

join or create your own I feel is the pirates' code

I am definitely trying for 100%!  I don't have any unobtainable trophies in my list yet and I'm hoping to keep it that way.  The most difficult obstacles for me at this point are the Black Ops 2 and Advanced Warfare zombie trophies, Grand Theft Auto 5, and the Might and Magic: Duel of Champion's Champion Rank

100%ers are people with no life, let's be honest

I find it amazing how much gamers like to segregate themselves and tell themselves that other gamers have no life, to the point that if you *trophy hunt* differently, then you're doing it wrong and have no life.

We all trophy hunt to have fun. No need to try to tear down others who do it slightly differently than you do.

• Like 1