Do you plan on getting a 100% profile?

Pavani_

Well at the moment I have 2 unfinished games Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (currently working on) and Tales of Graces F... while the game is okay I'm not a huge fan of it that I thought I would be, after I finish Danganronpa I'll probably go back to it as well as installing other games on my profile so I got a variety to choose from. 

• Like 1

I plan to get 100%. My only worry is Dragon Fin Soup which still doesn't have a patch (without this patch most trophies for it are unattainable) :(

For any games I can't be bothered with getting the platinum for but want to try out (Fallout 4, for example) I have an alt account for it. The only reason I wouldn't do this is if I wanted to become #1 which will never happen lol

2021 EDIT: This aged well... DFS never got a trophy patch, I've long lost my 100% completion status and I've yet to play Fallout 4. At least the old me knew I was never going to get to #1. Smart kid.

Edited by Corbey_

I am trying to get 100% trophy completion, damn OCD. I really wish I could just stop at the platinum but I always push for more.

This takes massive time from other good games but that is me. :)

Currently trying to get Uncharted 3... last 8 treasures left.

I wish you LUCK , it is only thing that matters , try switching Chateau Arena method with 2 controllers Hunter

• 3 weeks later...

That's impossible, I have a game with online trophies that are now unobtainable (Fifa 10, never liked it, never should've played it, a friend got it to 40%).

I want to get a 90% completion based on the total amount of trophies, not on their values.

For all 100 trophies I earn, I may have 10 unearned ones. Not counting the 5 hidden trophies and the around 100 additional unearned ones I got when I gave a family member access to my account, I have 3415 trophies and 436 unearned trophies.

I started playing video games at the very end of 2013 with a PS3. I like to buy games when they are cheap, so sometimes there are online trophies

that are now unobtainable or very hard to get.

And I try out a lot of games, some are shit, some trophies are not worth my time and a good amount of trophies is just too hard for me.

I have such a huge backlog of low percent titles on my profile and a lot of titles I´d like to play first...so forget the 100% äh the 50%...

Edited by Babsimabuse

No. Not only is it impossible now that games like 2010 South Africa World Cup & FIFA 11 servers are down, I really don't fancy buying DLC for every single game regardless of how much I liked it or disliked it just to get 100%. Also, there are games like Gravity Rush which I absolutely hated and I haven't even got the platinum in so I'm happy enough with a 70-80% profile,

I was just scrolling down and readng the comments when i came across yours which stopped me dead in my tracks,i can't believe you dont like gravity rush,it is a incredible and unique game with a decent story (granted its not the best story but it's not the worst either) but to each his own i guess.

Though i am curious as to why you didn't like it,im not saying you owe a explanation which is how some people might take this im just looking for constructive criticism.

Edited by Shug244

I wouldn't even dream of it there's just so much risk and uncertainty involved between online servers going down, games with broken trophies that are never fixed (Luftrausers) and games with DLC that never actually releases (Burn Zombie Burn, Rambo) you'd just be afraid to be playing anything that isn't offline and out for like 3 years to guarantee nothing can go wrong with it in case it tarnishes your 100%. I can see maybe people doing that as an alt account type thing where it's okay to play it safe but for me I'd rather just play what I went when I feel like it for however long as it interests me and then maybe clean up the trophies later if I feel like it.

• Like 1