Do you plan on getting a 100% profile?

Pavani_

I was just scrolling down and readng the comments when i came across yours which stopped me dead in my tracks,i can't believe you dont like gravity rush,it is a incredible and unique game with a decent story (granted its not the best story but it's not the worst either) but to each his own i guess.

Though i am curious as to why you didn't like it,im not saying you owe a explanation which is how some people might take this im just looking for constructive criticism.

I just found it incredibly boring and repetitive. The story (to me) made no sense at all. I can see why people like it. Visually it's very nice and the whole gravity thing is pretty cool but I just didn't enjoy the game.

I just found it incredibly boring and repetitive. The story (to me) made no sense at all. I can see why people like it. Visually it's very nice and the whole gravity thing is pretty cool but I just didn't enjoy the game.

Well again to each his own lol.

100% is not going to happen for me cause some servers are down and some dlc's are to expensive to buy for some trophy's.

Not minding buying dlc, just not for games that are several years old or it has to have a huge discount.

But i'm really satisfied with my 90%

Really wish I could :( , but I've played a couple of stupid and boring games before I became a trophy hunter that has closed servers, or too outdated games that I don't feel like to play and even require some horrible grinding like fifa 12. Gonna surpass 90% for sure, but 100% never :( . I wish if Sony gives us the ability to delete trophy lists.

This problem really concerns me and make me over thinking, always thought of creating a new account to go for 100%, but after all the hours I put into the games, the hard trophies, the boring and tedious grinding, the hard platinums, everything just makes me hold back

Edited by TheGamer-F

So far I've managed it. I was thinking of playing Bloodborne but I've never done any of the Souls games and apparently it's supposed to be extremely difficult.

Bloodborne is probably the easiest to platinum out of the Soul games, the only thing that'd maybe take time if you don't make use of saves on external devices is the endings, the other souls require multiple playthroughs to acquire spells, etc etc

The game itself is hard if you're a new comer to the Soul games or in-depth RPG's as a whole, I'm not much of a perfectionist and I'm only 1 and a half playthroughs from platinum

On topic -

Naaaah man, I've played and disliked way too many games to even care about my % any more

I wish i could do that, but i'm almost 100% sure that i won't be able to 100% CoD Ghosts and Tlou on ps3. A friend gave me the season pass for Ghosts, but i hate extinction, same goes for Tlou multiplayer, boosting sessions would be an option, but english isn't my first language and i don't feel confortable enough speaking it, so i avoid creating boost sessions in order to not annoy other players. I already have all dlc for almost every game i own, some of them aren't complete yet because i played and got 100% on them on xbox 360 (MGR: Revengeance and Bioshock Infinite are some examples), before i sold it and got my ps3.

So, do you want a 100% profile, what's keeping you grom getting it?

Try 100% Lost Planet 2.

I wish i could do that, but i'm almost 100% sure that i won't be able to 100% CoD Ghosts and Tlou on ps3. A friend gave me the season pass for Ghosts, but i hate extinction, same goes for Tlou multiplayer, boosting sessions would be an option, but english isn't my first language and i don't feel confortable enough speaking it, so i avoid creating boost sessions in order to not annoy other players. I already have all dlc for almost every game i own, some of them aren't complete yet because i played and got 100% on them on xbox 360 (MGR: Revengeance and Bioshock Infinite are some examples), before i sold it and got my ps3.

So, do you want a 100% profile, what's keeping you grom getting it?

I'd be happy to help you out with TLoU.

• 3 weeks later...

Really wish I could :( , but I've played a couple of stupid and boring games before I became a trophy hunter that has closed servers, or too outdated games that I don't feel like to play and even require some horrible grinding like fifa 12. Gonna surpass 90% for sure, but 100% never :( . I wish if Sony gives us the ability to delete trophy lists.

This problem really concerns me and make me over thinking, always thought of creating a new account to go for 100%, but after all the hours I put into the games, the hard trophies, the boring and tedious grinding, the hard platinums, everything just makes me hold back

Aaaand here I am with my new account.

And to your question, yeah.. I'm planning to get a 100% overall completion

Edited by ITISF

Nope. Not a big fan of multiplayer and once I move on from a game, I have a hard time going back for DLC. Of course, not caring about trophies for the first 6 years or so of owning a PS3 and the daunting task of having to go back and replay each of these games has absolutely nothing to do with it...nothing at all.

• Like 1

Truth be told: no I don't plan on getting a 100% profile. (this is just my opinion on the matter) I don't see the point in doing so. With the random server shutdowns, not finding enough people to agree on a date and time to boost, my business, life, etc I have no need to get a 100% profile. Happy for those who want to strive for it, but I'm good on the matter. Heck, getting 100 plats will work for me.