I knew this day would come, greeting to all!

ViperLance34

Hello all! My name is... not important, but you can call me Lance. I've been lurking these forums for almost a year, I even bought a lifetime premium membership just so I could update my trophy list anytime I wanted to.  xD 

I am Romanian of origin and have lived the last 9 years of my life in Italy. I'm currently studying to get a master's degree in ICT and leave this country for a better life (I'm coming for you, Finland!) 

I've been a gamer since I was 3, now I'm almost 23 years old and have no intention of stopping. I've never been the completionist type, except maybe when it was necessary to get the real ending (like the Crash Bandicoot games), but trophies make games feel so much more rewarding. I started hunting 3 years ago and I still crave more.  :blink: 

Well, that's about it. The rest you'll just have to find out about it yourselves. :P Can't wait to dwelve more into this community and get to know you guys better. From what I've seen, this might just be the friendliest one I've ever joined.

See you around and happy hunting!  B)

Edited by Lance the Lone Wolf

Welcome aboard Lance. 

Whereabouts in Romania are you from? I went to a family wedding there once in Bucharest. A really interesting city. We also visited Sinaia and went to see Pelişor Castle after the wedding was done. I also had the most successful night of gambling that I've ever had there. I turned 50 R.Lei into 800 R.Lei in about 2 hours at the roulette tables. Wasn't mega-money once I turned it back into £ though... :|

Catch you in the forums!

All the best

Stricken

• Like 1

Hey newbie, you were on my profile before, I know I'm great and all, I know. Your instant adoption of me as your idol should be rewarded though, I'll go have a looksie at your profile then too. 

That sounded funnier in my head, anyway, welcome to the bunch of people who've already joined in 2016, there's a fair few who've just started up in the last week or so too. Hopefully we both stick around long enough to have fun flashbacks of our days in Vegas.

Welcome, D-Dog. 

"Look at D.D! You keep calling him a dog but anyone can tell he's clearly a wolf!"

Hey newbie, you were on my profile before, I know I'm great and all, I know. Your instant adoption of me as your idol should be rewarded though, I'll go have a looksie at your profile then too. 

That sounded funnier in my head, anyway, welcome to the bunch of people who've already joined in 2016, there's a fair few who've just started up in the last week or so too. Hopefully we both stick around long enough to have fun flashbacks of our days in Vegas.

Yeah to be frank you were one of the guys that stood out more to me while lurking on the forums. That pic of you dressed as Spider-Man and that cheesy signature? Unforgettable. :D

Welcome aboard Lance. 

Whereabouts in Romania are you from? I went to a family wedding there once in Bucharest. A really interesting city. We also visited Sinaia and went to see Pelişor Castle after the wedding was done. 

I come from Piatra Neamt, a small city situated in the north-eastern Carpathian mountains. 

Thankyou everybody for the warm welcome! Makes me wanna come here and post everyday! :lol:

• Like 2