Megamind is a stupid game

baas-bertus

I disagree. I had a blast playing it with my son (who I believe was 4 at the time) and we're looking for more games of that nature to play together. If you're older than the target market it may be stupid but then I'd question why you'd think a game marketed towards kids would be fun for an older gamer in the first place. 

Parker

I actually had a blast playing the game. I picked it up for one of Comp's Trophy Competitions and really enjoyed it. It is one of the few "kid" games I can recommend (the others being Toy Story 3 and Where the Wild Things Are)

• Like 3

Just going by your profile alone, why would you play a kids movie game if you enjoy mostly M rated games like CoD and GTA?

Your not going to go on a rampage killing NPCs in Megamind.

I borrowed a whole stack of games from a friend. I'm not even going to try the other cartoonish games

Should've put this in a status update. Not create an entire topic about it.

Thanks for reading and replying. FYI there was no topic about the game yet. So I just felt it

• 1 month later...

I actually quite liked the 2 hours I spent with it to get a platinum. I've not seen the movie and had no idea what I was getting into, but I've played a lot of games worse than this and a lot of games that were made with a shitload less care. As far as kiddie games go, this is way too short, but other than that it's actually a pretty sweet time.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Was going to pick this one up, but i don't know. It's a old game i know it's around 4 hours long but i rather play some of those Dreamworks animation games like Pinquins of Madagascar or some Disney games like Brave. I bought Super Star Kartz recently. Since i really enjoyed Madagacar Kartz lol.

• 1 month later...
On 5/6/2017 at 11:38 PM, TazDevilz1986 said:

Was going to pick this one up, but i don't know. It's a old game i know it's around 4 hours long but i rather play some of those Dreamworks animation games like Pinquins of Madagascar or some Disney games like Brave. I bought Super Star Kartz recently. Since i really enjoyed Madagacar Kartz lol.

If you want a disney game just get Toy Story 3. It's really good

On 1/9/2016 at 10:33 PM, Parker said:

I disagree. I had a blast playing it with my son (who I believe was 4 at the time) and we're looking for more games of that nature to play together. If you're older than the target market it may be stupid but then I'd question why you'd think a game marketed towards kids would be fun for an older gamer in the first place. 

Parker

God bless your son man, that's so cute and lovely a father and son playing a co-op game ❤️

• Like 2

• 6 months later...