How hard is this game?

FateFTW

Hello, I was thinking about picking this game up whilst it is on sale but there are a lot of mixed opinions on how hard the game is.  I don't mind a challenge but I'm not looking for something that is too ridiculous to get the platinum trophy on, as I already said I have read a few discussions about the game and some say it's incredibly hard and others say it can be done with a bit of knowledge of the game.  Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Different people posted their different opinions already, what makes you think that creating another thread about it is going to make all the opinions unify into a single point this time around? Difficulty is subjective, some people find it hard, others find it easily exploitable. You are only going to find his difficult it really is for you when you actually play it yourself.

Edit: you have bloodborne and you are almost done with dark souls 2. I say that if you can platinum Allen salvation, you can plat this game too.

Edited by TheYuriG

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yea it's an absolute beast, but the game is a lot more rewarding than the 2nd game. Akumu especially gave you wins every time you hit a checkpoint. Advice is to clear up as many traps around checkpoints as you can, the parts will be invaluable for flash bolts in Ch 6