[Ps4] How to play the game unpatched?

Afaik digital downloads of games come with the patch automatically and I don't think there's a way to disable it. I could be wrong though.

I dont know, but the all my digital games downloaded the base game and another one  started to the patch, first time this happens 

Edited by LucasDiasC

It has been like this for a couple months already, this discussion already happened on another game forum, can't recall if surgeon simulator, binding of isaac or mercenary kings. There is nothing you can do if the game is digital only.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

It has been like this for a couple months already, this discussion already happened on another game forum, can't recall if surgeon simulator, binding of isaac or mercenary kings. There is nothing you can do is the game is digital only.a

Oh. i dont know when i last bought a digital game, so thanks 

Now idk if i try the platinum, as i've seen people saying the game unpatched was a 3 or 4/10 and with the 1.05 it takes 100 hours

Super Meat Boy platinum was already exhaustive to get, so idk if i'd start another time consuming one like this

Edited by LucasDiasC

Oh. i dont know when i last bought a digital game, so thanks 

Now idk if i try the platinum, as i've seen people saying the game unpatched was a 3 or 4/10 and with the 1.05 it takes 100 hours

Super Meat Boy platinum was already exhaustive to get, so idk if i'd start another time consuming one like this

Not much changed without patching, to be honest. You are still exploiting the living shit out of your lost run anyway. The only problem with the patched game is that you are after the secret room items by yourself, but nothing isaac d6 and save exploit can't fix. You should go for it regardless.