I am a Wrestling God Trophy "Miss-able / Glitched "

Kiwi_Stingz

Just letting anyone that is going for the platinum and the trophy "I Am A Wrestling God" that it is missable.

What i did not know, before starting Career mode is that there are skill points to buy Abilities, and 1 ability (3 levels) "Immovable object" can only be learnt if you play as a Heavyweight or Super Heavyweight.

i started as a light heavyweight and have sinked 52 wasted hours into getting this trophy among other things, only to find out at the end i will not obtain it. 

2k needs to fix this, either let us change our weight class. or let the trophy pop after buying every ability Light heavyweights or cruiserweights can buy.

The trophy even says "MyCAREER - Purchase all abilities that can be purchased."   which should work for those two classes aswell

Glad to hear that... I'm not sure which weightclass my character is, but a patch is great none the less. I already wasted 70 hours because I was playing without a guide and didn't realize I could get all the points needed, back-up save and just unlock all skill trophies like that. Can't wait to be done with this game. I think it's the most boring grind I've ever done.

Just letting anyone that is going for the platinum and the trophy "I Am A Wrestling God" that it is missable.

What i did not know, before starting Career mode is that there are skill points to buy Abilities, and 1 ability (3 levels) "Immovable object" can only be learnt if you play as a Heavyweight or Super Heavyweight.

i started as a light heavyweight and have sinked 52 wasted hours into getting this trophy among other things, only to find out at the end i will not obtain it. 

2k needs to fix this, either let us change our weight class. or let the trophy pop after buying every ability Light heavyweights or cruiserweights can buy.

The trophy even says "MyCAREER - Purchase all abilities that can be purchased."   which should work for those two classes aswell

Man I was feeling sad for you but fortunately 2K released a patch yesterday. Thanks to V4 you should be able to unlock this damned trophy. I agree with you guys this game is a pain the ass it's so boring. Hopefully I should be done by Friday. Only 6 000 SP and 300 000 VC (no need to play the match, you can simply open the screen menu and leave it to get to the next one) and I'll be platinum achiever #63! Good luck guys you're almost there!