Co-Op Unable to Connect

Soulessx

Alright, this is the last trophy I need for the plat and it's killing me. Maybe it's my internet, but for some reason, no matter the person, I can't seem to connect to them or have them connect to me at all.

I invite or accept the invite, it tries to connect for 15 minutes and then it times out. If anyone has a solution PLEASE let me know.

I had a similar problem, if it's the last trophy delete the game and reinstall that cured it for me so worth a shot

We both did it, unfortunately didn't work. We've been trying party mode and simple invitations for 3 hours and got timed out notification each time.

Bah, finally got the trophy, Unfortunately, for some reason I can't connect to my partner's game, the same errors of timing out and invalid games appear, I already reinstalled and tried again but no dice. I really don't want to cheat this person out of a trophy after spending 3 hours doing those chapters, hopefully it works tomorrow, if not, is there anyone available to give him a hand?  :S

Bah, finally got the trophy, Unfortunately, for some reason I can't connect to my partner's game, the same errors of timing out and invalid games appear, I already reinstalled and tried again but no dice. I really don't want to cheat this person out of a trophy after spending 3 hours doing those chapters, hopefully it works tomorrow, if not, is there anyone available to give him a hand?  :S

How did you manage to connect? Party mode or simple invitation?

• 2 weeks later...