Would appreciate hearing your thoughts on the trophy list.

Can anyone who played it back in the day tell us if there is any missable trophies, And how long it might take platinum ? 

Thanks in advance.  :)

Edit; Everyone asking if it's coming to EU. Yes, Click here; https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/arc-the-lad-twilight-of-the-spirits/cid=EP9000-CUSA02279_00-SCES519100000001?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=psn%20store&utm_campaign=PX+-+PlayStation+-+Brand+-+UK&EMCID=GM300000_store (Note; this is the UK store. Region maybe different) Mods please remove links if it  breaks the rules.

Edited by IxXFinnyXxI
  • Like 2

From the top of my head I would say no missables, but prepare yourself for some serious gametime. :) It's a fun ride though. Hope it makes it to the EU update later today.

Thank you. And yeah, it's out for EU. well I'm in Australia and we have it (I think we have the same store as you guys in the EU).

I played this on PS2 but did not finish it so I can't give an estimate on the amount of time it would take to platinum.

Missables are the two optional characters and the arena challenges (some of them become unavailable towards the very end of the game), the collectables (Spirit Dictionaries and Ancient Tablets - at least one of these is missable), the Gorgeous Ring (there is only one opportunity to obtain this) and the Romantic Earrings (there are only three in the game).

• Like 1

I played this on PS2 but did not finish it so I can't give an estimate on the amount of time it would take to platinum.

Missables are the two optional characters and the arena challenges (some of them become unavailable towards the very end of the game), the collectables (Spirit Dictionaries and Ancient Tablets - at least one of these is missable), the Gorgeous Ring (there is only one opportunity to obtain this) and the Romantic Earrings (there are only three in the game).

Thanks for the great response :D

Looks like I'm going to need to find a guide, I just hope this game has a following and someone made a good one  :lol:

Oops. That's right. There are a few missables. There are lots of faqs and walkthrough video's available though. These are the characters you're looking out for as they are hidden...:

Diekbeck: When controlling Kharg's party beat the 20 round Arena trial in Cathena to get Diekbeck. 
Choco: When controlling Darc's party beat the 30 round arena trial in Rueloon to get Choco.