What's Your Proudest Ultra Rare trophy?

parkerdip

I would have said the Platinum trophy for Dragon Ball: Xenoverse for actually having had the sheer patience to put up with that game's godawful RNG, but since you don't need to actually get all drops to get the Platinum and we're only talking about trophies, then my proudest will have to be the Platinum trophy for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. Shows I actually managed to survive that game's horrible servers and extremely grindy and annoying online trophies.

• Like 1

It has to be my most recent one Star Ocean, been in motion since 2009 with breaks and save issues.

1Sf76225.png STAR OCEAN® THE LAST HOPE® -INTERNATIONAL- Platinum Trophy
Congratulations! You've collected every last STAR OCEAN® THE LAST HOPE® -INTERNATIONAL- trophy! 1st Jan 2016
7:32:10 PM 618 Achievers 0.99%Ultra Rare 40-platinum.png

Made a video too xD enjoy

star ocean platinum quest

Edited by Titanic Balls
  • Like 1

Probably my Battle of Z Plat. It's not easy to get 8 people together, for those team trophies, especially on the Vita. And I think we actually were only a party of 5. Plus, I like DBZ. Have I said that before? Naaaah. :P

Most of my other Ultra Rares, if not all, I have a hard time understanding why they're Ultra Rare. Most don't seem like they should be rarer than some of the other things I've done. 

• Like 1

Of all the 6 platinum trophies I have (soon to be 7), probably my proudest one would be one for Black Ops II. Like Sofa King above, this one is no long obtainable for a single trophy. And for the lack of Call of Duty players who actually play the campaign and do its challenges, this one's staying at a splendid 1.49% rarity.

This isn't true

All I have left for the platinum is giant accomplishment

I don't need online servers for that

So that 1.49% rarity is subject to change

As for me, trine 2 complete story is my rarest

But my proudest is my 2nd rarest, angry birds trilogy for ps3 @ 1.85%

Only 249 platinum achievers in the world

Edited by Property_Damage

Going by PlayStation stats then it would be Operation Abyss which is at 1.2%. First dungeon crawler like that I've completed since Shining in the Darkness on the Genesis.

Of course going by the numbers this site shows, which many feel is more "accurate", then it would probably be my Man of Steal trophy from Thief (PS3) since I was trying to hurry and finish the game and ended up getting the 8th fastest time.

proudest is my Shadow of the Colossus plat. favorite game ever and I never even tried the time attack mode back on the PS2 but decided it would be only fitting to plat my favorite game. HTA for #3 was brutal but when I finally got it, I let out a deep sigh and knew it was all downhill from here.

This isn't true

All I have left for the platinum is giant accomplishment

I don't need online servers for that

So that 1.49% rarity is subject to change

I was referring to  :silver: Big Leagues.There are no more seasons in League Play, so the trophy is now impossible to achieve. Also, considering the ratio of platinum earners to players, I doubt there will be little change to that percentage.