What's Your Proudest Ultra Rare trophy?

parkerdip

Guitar Hero Live

21Lf01559.png

Ooooh, You Fancy
Get 100% in 4 songs on Expert difficulty in GH Live.

For now it's this. When I get the plat in the next week, it'll be the plat. I usually mess up on a simple note when trying to get 100% on a song in just about any rhythm game so doing it 4 times on expert is great for me.

• Like 1

Mine would have to be CONTINUE-FREE CLEAR from Space Invaders Infinty. Complete the game without using continues. You have to get through 36 levels with 9 lives. Took me a long time because it gets so stressful, very easy to lose lives if you don't keep full concentration all the way through. Failed this trophy so many times before finally completing it. Gets very tense when your down to your last life. It was a good day when it finally popped, although my wife didn't seem to understand.

• 1 year later...

Two Contenders for this one

O For Overachiever

Blood Drive

42L6b30a4.png

This is still my rarest trophy till this day, it is just ridicoulous, you have to win every event in the game.

One disadvantage though, you can't redo an event, only an arena, which always has more then one event.

And because there isn't really an all round car that is good for every sort of event, altough Superstar comes close, this is really difficult. Especially the hardcore cup is stupid, 30 events across 6 arenas.

So that is 5 events per arena, if you fail event 5, bad luck, start the whole arena again. And especially King of the Skull and Demolition Derby's are really difficult with Superstar.

Took me a whole day of frustrating gameplay to get this one.

Always Better The First Time

Top Spin 4

17L9ad10a.png

This trophy is from Top Spin 4, it requires you to win an online Grand Slam, i think that is impossible against the people who still play this.

I boosted it but it took a lot of time setting up, finding a good time and actually doing it. I boosted this together with @Trivium_1990. Took us a week because you have to wait after playing in a Grand Slam.

Had to make multiple accounts but we managed to do this in the end. I also got the platinum for this one and it is still my proudest platinum.

I have 10-ish UR plats now, because Singularity still doesn't know if it wants to be an Ultra Rare plat yet

My platinum for Yaiba, it was a hard earned one and my rarest platinum and one I KNOW not everyone can get even if they wanted to.

Looking to add Double Dragon 4 to that rare plat list but it's giving me some trouble at the moment. Tonight I should be able to get it but either way I've set aside 3 to 4 hours and I'll play that stupid tower over and over if I have to!

• Like 2

I only have three and they're all from Grand Theft Auto IV so obviously I'll go for :gold: Key to the City. Purely for having the patience to do it three times. The first time I did it for a friend (I made him pay for the pizzas we ordered every session as compensation), once on 360 and once more on this account. It's not difficult but it is time consuming, especially collecting/killing the 200 pigeons but I sped it up a lot by using a chopper to get around and sniping them. 

Probably my Doom 3 or Shadow Warrior plat.

Doom 3 took ages, had to complete both Doom 1+2 on Ultra Violence, Doom 3 and all it's expansions on Nightmare, loved the two first Doom games, as I also grew up with these, but Doom 3 was a slugfest, really happy to see Doom 4 return to roots with the fastpaced gunplay!

And Shadow Warrior had to be completed on Heoric, which meant if you died you would return to the start of the level, and these levels would sometimes branch into 30-45 mins, and a death was sure to get me raging :lol: 

• Like 1

12L7dafdf.png

Heroic Survivor

Complete all missions on Elite difficulty level

Gold - 4.42%

Earned on the 23rd of August 2010

I would say mine is the Killzone 2 "Heroic Survivor" trophy ! At the time I wasn't really used to play games on their highest difficulty level. It took me a bit more than a year to finally beat it. Man I was so proud !

Edited by Tyxoune
  • Like 1