What's Your Proudest Ultra Rare trophy?

parkerdip

9L9c4783.png

:silver: The Kid :silver:
You unlocked The Kid!

Someone on YouTube put it best, "I did it... but at what cost?" Sums up my feelings of this asshole pretty well. The problem with unlocking 'The Kid' is that it has very poorly designed levels. The hit detection is horrendous. You can be a mile away from a spike [hyperbole~] and die on it anyway. So you have to work against the visuals and remember where the actual death comes from, the air surrounding everything.

Doesn't help the last part glitched like crazy on me [on Vita]. Too lazy to grab my twitter screenshot from whenever it was, but the spikes on the moving platforms ended up moving forward, so they were a block ahead of where they should have been, and still killed you if you touched them where they were. So you could not do running jumps over them. You had to flat out stop and hurl yourself over perfectly. If not for that, the 3rd part would have been the easiest one.

This trophy/set of levels really soured me on the entire game.

1 hour ago, reckscollie said:

Super Meat Boy Plat.

Played it on Vita.

Played it using only half an eye.

I'm the only one who have it in my country. (i guess)

Never thought I'll get it while being depressed.

Thanks PSNP.

Maybe because most of the people there are playing that shitty rip off LOL/DOTA game in the stupid mobile device? :awesome: 

OT:

1L7eba4a.png

Ultra Rare + Fan Service never disappoints :awesome: 

These absolute bastard trophies, oddly all silvers..

10S2b2998.png  - Max Payne 3 

The Shadows Rushed Me 
Unlock And Complete New York Minute Hardcore

0.85%
ULTRA RARE

49S1c01ef.png  - Guitar Hero: Hits

Raining Notes 
Perfectly play the First Blood section of the song Raining Blood as the Guitarist on Expert.

0.74%
ULTRA RARE

4S0ab8c0.png  - Injustice

Ultimate Battler 
Complete Battle Mode

0.58%
ULTRA RARE

45S0552f0.png -Guitar Hero: Metallica

Creeping Death 
Score 575,000 on the song Creeping Death as the guitarist

0.73%
ULTRA RARE

Edited by willmill97

Woah Dave - Call Me Aaron Burr

7L399d30.png

Call Me Aaron Burr is the toughest, proudest trophy I have. You have to get 1,000 coins without dying.

Fuck Alexander Hamilton, don't believe propaganda.

"A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything."

-Malcolm X

Don't call me crazy, I already have a wife for that...LOL

Edited by SNACH2497
  • Like 1

Extreme Astro Admiral is my rarest from Retro Grade at .36%

But my proudest is either the platinum for Mamorukun Curse, since it was my first shmup, or Tactical Challenger from Vanquish.

With most trophies I know that if I stick with it I'll eventually get it but this was a whole 'nother beast. Around 110 attempts over about 11 total hours, just on this one challenge. To put it in perspective, beating the entire game on hard and finishing all other challenges probably cost me about 60 death and took 12 hours. 

On 28 February 2017 at 6:01 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Surgeon Simulator has been patched to be easier or something?

no it's been patched to be much harder before u only had to get a A++ on only the first 5 operations, now u have to get a A++ on every single operation, only 230+ have plated it, and most of them who did did it with the game before the patch. I'd say either that's my proudest or evil within chapter 6 is brutal?

On 28 February 2017 at 6:15 PM, Barriebar17 said:

OlliOlli2! And I loved every second of it. My fingers still hurt from all those combo challenges :D. 

Very nice I just can't do the 30 spins challenge on the very last amateur level, it's preventing me from moving forward, u sould be very proud of yourself with that plat mate, I think u can stack it with the new olliolli 2 game aswell?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, afc-razor-84 said:

Very nice I just can't do the 30 spins challenge on the very last amateur level, it's preventing me from moving forward, u sould be very proud of yourself with that plat mate, I think u can stack it with the new olliolli 2 game aswell?

Thanks mate, you have some very cool UR plats yourself, very jealous of your surgeon simulator plat! I just love skating and skate games, so I kept at it until I started mastering those levels. That damn learning curve is just ridicoulous, cause that 30spins is nothing compared to some of the Pro challenges, they make you wanna tear your hair out and smash the vita against the wall at occasion LOL. Just pick it up from time to time and perhaps at some point you will see the light, or find the timing and feeling to get it done :D.. I stacked it already, the game has cross save and semi- auto popping trophies, so the second time it was basically a 'free' plat haha.

Just now, Barriebar17 said:

Thanks mate, you have some very cool UR plats yourself, very jealous of your surgeon simulator plat! I just love skating and skate games, so I kept at it until I started mastering those levels. That damn learning curve is just ridicoulous, cause that 30spins is nothing compared to some of the Pro challenges, they make you wanna tear your hair out and smash the vita against the wall at occasion LOL. Just pick it up from time to time and perhaps at some point you will see the light, or find the timing and feeling to get it done :D.. I stacked it already, the game has cross save and semi- auto popping trophies, so the second time it was basically a 'free' plat haha.

Nice one, yeah I gave up on it a long time ago but to do it on a vita is even more impressive ?, I love my surgeon simulator plat didn't think I'll get the plat, I was just gonna rinse it for the ultras, but after a while it becomes pretty easy once u learn the dodgy control system. Either way congrats on your double plat even if the other was a free b!?

On 27 February 2017 at 0:17 AM, willmill97 said:

These absolute bastard trophies, oddly all silvers..

10S2b2998.png  - Max Payne 3 

The Shadows Rushed Me 
Unlock And Complete New York Minute Hardcore

0.85%
ULTRA RARE

49S1c01ef.png  - Guitar Hero: Hits

Raining Notes 
Perfectly play the First Blood section of the song Raining Blood as the Guitarist on Expert.

0.74%
ULTRA RARE

4S0ab8c0.png  - Injustice

Ultimate Battler 
Complete Battle Mode

0.58%
ULTRA RARE

45S0552f0.png -Guitar Hero: Metallica

Creeping Death 
Score 575,000 on the song Creeping Death as the guitarist

0.73%
ULTRA RARE

Wow max pain 3 is brutal to plat nice job.