What's Your Proudest Ultra Rare trophy?

parkerdip

2 minutes ago, afc-razor-84 said:

Is that that game that can take up to 500+ hours and it also can delete your save file a lot?

Yes. Took me about 550 hours of which over 400 is pure grinding. Haven't heard about save files being deleted though. Or I just was lucky...

Just now, SnowxSakura said:

It can definitely take over 500 hours, but it's not known for deleting saves

I definitely heard it had a save file bug that could delete hours apon hours of game time, maybe it got patched, before it became a massive problem for gamers, or maybe I'm thinking of another game but I'm pretty sure it was that game?

Trials Fusion

16L0d9a35.png

Is There Anything You Can't Do? (0.22%)
Completed every Track Challenge in the first 8 Events

This game is tough as nails and only 127/88,000 people have 100%. This trophy represents the hardest the game has to offer. 

Max Payne 3

10Le8a629.pngI

The Shadow Rushed Me (0.85%)

Unlock And Complete New York Minute Hardcore

While easier than the one above this trophy definitely requires some patience and skill. Definitely one of my better gaming achievements.  

Edited by Lithium_Lemon
  • Like 1

Just now, Lithium_Lemon said:

Trials Fusion

16L0d9a35.png

Is There Anything You Can't Do? (0.22%)
Completed every Track Challenge in the first 8 Events

This game is tough as nails and only 127/88,000 people have 100%. This trophy represents the hardest the game has to offer. 

Max Payne 3

10Le8a629.pngI

The Shadow Rushed Me (0.85%)

Unlock And Complete New York Minute Hardcore

While easier than the one above this trophy definitely requires some patience and skill. Definitely one of my better gaming achievements.  

Yeah it's a tough game for sure we'll done, I can't think of one rockstar game that is easy to plat-100%, the Gta collection is pretty simple but still a lot of grinding on them especially Gta vc.

Just now, PatVach said:

the Platinum for  Dyad,   Peking Duck.     damn it was a pain in the ass to achieve!

Liken duck? Never heard of it? Is it a Japanise title?

Just now, afc-razor-84 said:

Liken duck? Never heard of it? Is it a Japanise title?

Peking *

7 hours ago, afc-razor-84 said:

Yeah it's a tough game for sure we'll done, I can't think of one rockstar game that is easy to plat-100%, the Gta collection is pretty simple but still a lot of grinding on them especially Gta vc.

Bully is pretty easy to plat

• Like 1

My proudest trophies would usually be the ones where I managed to do the multiplayer grind/hardest part without boosting. My proudest ultra rare would be Online Dominance in FIFA Street. You had to win all the 9 online cups (tournaments). What makes these even harder is that one online cup is available to participate in every weekend only. So if you miss one weekend, you have to wait 9 weeks to have another attempt.

Oh and you had to actually win the cup, which meant winning 4 online matches in a row. And the almost dead online playerbase didn't help either.

• Like 1

Probably the Super Street Fighter IV platinum. The sheer amount of hours to boost all the characters to the required rank and most of all finding a way to finish all the trials. Those were hard as hell. Some evenings I would just try the harder ones over and over and over and maybe finish 1 of them.

I'd say "A Real Headache" from Divekick. It wasn't a trophy I was grinding for (because the trophy didn't specify what Total Domination was, I'm not a Call of Duty guy) and I remember the match being particularly laggy, but sure enough, I got headshot after headshot after headshot. That was a good day.

5 hours ago, ryankamal1998 said:

Bully is pretty easy to plat

Yeah bully is pretty straight forward u are right I forgot about that game. The clothes trophy is a pain a lot of people get caught out by the unmarked barber shop that sells clothes? fantastic game to,

• Like 1

That's a tough call, but it's probably one of these bad boys:

47L59e4a1.png

Fight Fire with Fire (Guitar Hero: Metallica)

Score 340,000 points on the song Fight Fire with Fire as the bassist

48L9caadc.png

Stone Cold Crazy (Guitar Hero: Metallica)

Score 65,000 points on the song Stone Cold Crazy as the vocalist

• Like 1