What's Your Proudest Ultra Rare trophy?

parkerdip

My friend just did that new warhammer game and he reckons it's one of the most brutal hard and grindy game on the ps4 system, weather this is true or not I don't no? Anyone played this game? He even said it was harder then supermeat boy but I highly doubt this.

10 hours ago, parkerdip said:

Auf Wiesersehen Petrovic from GTA IV definitely for me. Most boosting I have ever done

very tough trophy in fact a lot of gta 4 trophies are grindy and very time consuming, and mp just takes the biscuit in fact it takes the whole damn pack, great work bud!?

8 hours ago, evilartifact said:

My Tales of Symphonia platinum. Took me a month with 230 hours of game time.

Great game! Congrats

On 3-3-2017 at 1:41 AM, afc-razor-84 said:

I definitely heard it had a save file bug that could delete hours apon hours of game time, maybe it got patched, before it became a massive problem for gamers, or maybe I'm thinking of another game but I'm pretty sure it was that game?

Thats not true, there was a YouTube video that claimed this, but this was from a guy who never played the game. The game does crash in the bonus dungeon a lot which can set you back multiple hours every crash...

Edited by BB-BakkerJ

14 hours ago, HotScorcher said:

My proudest trophies would usually be the ones where I managed to do the multiplayer grind/hardest part without boosting. My proudest ultra rare would be Online Dominance in FIFA Street. You had to win all the 9 online cups (tournaments). What makes these even harder is that one online cup is available to participate in every weekend only. So if you miss one weekend, you have to wait 9 weeks to have another attempt.

Oh and you had to actually win the cup, which meant winning 4 online matches in a row. And the almost dead online playerbase didn't help either.

Yeah did it on the Xbox I no I suck, but for real some of the challenges are a joke mate, I didn't 1000GS it but I was close, it's about time we got a new Fifa street game? What do u guys think?

Just now, BB-BakkerJ said:

Great game! Congrats

Thats not true, there was a YouTube video that claimed this, but this was from a guy who never played the game. The game does crash in the bonus dungeon a lot which can set you back multiple hours every crash...

Yeah that's probably the one I watched the silly guy with the beard who loves msg on the office playstation utube channel? Unless u see a defrent one but who cares, as long as people ain't getting there save file bugged out?

WWE 2K15 (PS3). Being a WWE fan my whole life, I had to plat at least one WWE game with Trophy support (more coming in the way :awesome:). Many people gave me credit for helping them with a guide on how to earn the hardest trophy :bronze: Now that was a match! in the easiest way possible ever made. I also wrote the guide of it here on PSNProfiles. Now that the servers are closed, platinum can't be obtained anymore. At least I have memories of it :D.

• Like 2

On 2/27/2017 at 0:05 AM, reckscollie said:

Super Meat Boy Plat.

Played it on Vita.

Played it using only half an eye.

I'm the only one who have it in my country. (i guess)

Never thought I'll get it while being depressed.

Thanks PSNP.

Wow, nice work on the Platinum. If I'd ever have that game, then it would be Backlog-beyond-Platinum - I'd never do it. However, I think many people (not that many) in USA have that Platinum. Some countries don't have PlayStation Network service, so maybe that's why I see that USA has most PSN users?  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ee28max said:

Wow, nice work on the Platinum. If I'd ever have that game, then it would be Backlog-beyond-Platinum - I'd never do it. However, I think many people (not that many) in USA have that Platinum. Some countries don't have PlayStation Network service, so maybe that's why I see that USA has most PSN users?  

Yes, here in the Philippines, it's either you go R3 Singapore or R1 USA. I chose USA because I thought it's superior.

I also loved Now That Was A Match cause I did it with a "COM" after  an online opponent left due to lag. :giggle:

1 hour ago, reckscollie said:

Yes, here in the Philippines, it's either you go R3 Singapore or R1 USA. I chose USA because I thought it's superior.

I also loved Now That Was A Match cause I did it with a "COM" after  an online opponent left due to lag. :giggle:

Yeah, I guess USA is much superior :)

That is exactly what I did with my friend! He left on purpose, then he became an AI (COM), but there wasn't any lag. I beat the hell out of the COM with x3 OMGs, etc.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ee28max said:

10\10 my friend has that plat and still go's on about it, and he plated it months ago ?

1L686a80.png

Mount & Blade: Warband 

1.53%

First Achiever! 

Edited by UK-Danny-93

8 hours ago, ee28max said:

10\10 my friend has that plat and still go's on about it, and he plated it months ago ?

image.jpg0.67% I think, it's my best plat in terms of of how many have it, but my proudest is definitely the evil within or even resident evil rev2!

14 minutes ago, ryan32289 said:

Master of the Universe by Pinballistik

That's the plat I may just go for next

The Multiplayer and Zombie Trophies are Easy

Campaign Trophies are a Horror Movie 

every corner,every soldier,every line is permanently planted in my head forever ( this much you have to replay the campaign missions) 

and completing the 16 round of Combat Immersion on realistic difficulty..... well here you will know:   Trophy Hunter May Cry 

3 minutes ago, afc-razor-84 said:

Nice :). But still, it may depend on player-to-player. We're all gamers and trophy hunters, but we all have different skills :/