PlayStation Essentials sale (NA)

ShadowStar83x

The North American store is having a sale:

PlayStation Essentials Sale

Persona 4 Golden for $9 and Tearaway for $8? Yes, please! Also, if you want it, there's big discounts on the GTA PS2 titles for PS4. Kinda wish I waited...oh, well. That's how it goes sometimes.

Edited by ShadowStar83x
  • Like 2

I actually don't think the sale is all that good tbh.

How so? EU has the January Sale which has double if not more games on sale than our sale, the NA 'deals' have been terrible for the last few couple of months.

When the NA has a good sale though, it makes the EU sale look like a bloody scam in comparison.

• Like 1

How so? EU has the January Sale which has double if not more games on sale than our sale, the NA 'deals' have been terrible for the last few couple of months.

Oh, i was under the misconception that the January sale was on both EU and NA stores.

To live in the EU is to suffer.

You get DLC put on sale, we never do unless it's a season pass for a super popular game that doesn't have "Call of Duty" in the name.

This sale is a massive joke, there's so many former PS+ games and P4 Golden has been on sale for $9 before. Of course Sony had to raise the sale price to $12 this time for Canadians.

This sale is a massive joke, there's so many former PS+ games and P4 Golden has been on sale for $9 before. Of course Sony had to raise the sale price to $12 this time for Canadians.

You do know that currently 12cad = 8.41usd, so people can simply make a Canadian account and get games even cheaper than on the American store.