Gone Home discussion

GreenockMafia

It will at least require more than one playthrough, though one of those needs to be under 1 minute (there's at least one Youtube video showing how to do that) and one needs to be under 10 minutes with all diaries. Shame about the no platinum, but I wasn't really expecting it this time xD

Edited by zadorvp

Played the game on PC, hated it. I'm surprised they're actually asking $20 for this garbage. Unless you really want the trophies, I would recommend just watching a playthrough on YouTube. You won't be missing out, and it's only 1 or 2 hours long (some have beaten it in under a minute).

• Like 3

played this on PC a while back when it was steam sale. while i have plenty to say about the gameplay, or lackthereof, i'm glad i played it for the story alone. that said, i highly suggest waiting for a significant price drop. $20 is a way too much for what you're getting here. also having played it, it was obvious this wasn't going to get a plat. it doesn't warrant it. i played it once and don't really plan on playing it again, as it would kind of dilute the overall experience. 

Already played it on PC, because I'm interested in games similar to this. Honestly, not that great game. You basically explore someone's house, go through their personal stuff, and learn their secret. The secret is sure to please a certain audience, but honestly, it didn't need be what it turned out to be, and what it turned out to be is one of it's selling points. Oh well!

"game" sucks, still you shouldn't spoil it for people willing to experience it for themselves. game spoilers are never welcome.

I wasn't even aware that was a spoiler since that's the whole premise of the game.

Plus it was released over 2 years ago, that's like still complaining about GTA V spoilers.

But I fixed it for you.

Edited by Maftet

I wasn't even aware that was a spoiler since that's the whole premise of the game.

Plus it was released over 2 years ago, that's like still complaining about GTA V spoilers.

But I fixed it for you.

and it wasn't released on ps4, so most of this audience hasn't played it.

i beat it in one sitting today and loved it.  i do think it should be $10-$15

• Like 1

Hahahaha 20 fucking dollars for a game that takes a minute to finish.

The even more sad thing is it will probably be $30 over here. 

What a fucking joke. I don't have anything else to say about this that hasn't already been said, suffice to say that I am not a fan of the unwarranted hype it got, nor are a lot of people. 

If it goes on PS+ then MAYBE, and that's a big maybe. 

Sad thing is they're actually a fairly competent dev team. I think they made the Minvera's Den DLC in Bioshock 2 which was quite good so it's a pity they're so up their own arses about this "interactive experience". Worst thing was they actually tried to tie this in with Bioshock 2 which is just horrifying in my opinion. 

Edited by LunchCannon54