192 members have voted

1. 1. Worst Multiplayer ever?

• You read my mind! it sure is.
    • nope its great!
    • i'm the person with the shock and crossbow. ITS FANTASTIC

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bioshock 2 multiplayer wasn't that bad. Granted, I played it when the servers were dead but it looked like it had potential. It didn't seem like there was a level matching system but I could be wrong. Not to mention the trophies aren't really over the top. A simple grind-to-max-level and a few play-on-different-map trophies isn't to bad at all. A bit time consuming but what game/trophy isn't? The game certainly didn't need multiplayer but it didn't suffer from it either.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I've seen or played far worse. Batman origins online felt uneeded, however when once u get the hang of it it's pretty fun. Only downside of batman's online is the horrible server but that's it. Both mp, Batman ad BioShock were just good enough to make me actually gain some XP legit otherwise I wouldn't have touched it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
4 minutes ago, Primeape said:

If I absolutely hate multiplayer trophies and boosting (except friendly coop with a friend), will I hate going for the Bioshock 2 multiplayer trophies? I think I might just skip PS3 version and just play Part 2 on PS4.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

I'm not entirely sure as I never played the Bioshock games. But my roommate, who absolutely loves them, told me that the plat of Bioshock 2 for PS3 isn't obtainable anymore because the servers got shut down. And since you need those MP trophies, well... Your best bet for 100% is to play Bioshock 2 on PS4 if you have it. There are no more MP trophies, so no risk of missing out on a plat/100%

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Primeape said:

If I absolutely hate multiplayer trophies and boosting (except friendly coop with a friend), will I hate going for the Bioshock 2 multiplayer trophies? I think I might just skip PS3 version and just play Part 2 on PS4.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

As a person who did BioShock 2 multiplayer totally legit, I can say the trophies aren't that bad... but I also did it in 2011, when the server had some life in it. Personally, I suggest to skip the PS3 version and go straight to the PS4 port, the technical improvements in it are quite nice!

• Like 2