The Big Dig Glitch

Matticus182

Has anyone experienced a glitch in the side mission called "The Big Dig" that you get from Bobbi No Nose in Goodneighbor?  I had no issues completing the quest without any issues but my wife experience this glitch and didn't want to lose all the progress she had made since her last save.

Near the very end of the mission you get to a point where Mel says something like "If you have anything else to do, I suggest you do it now.  Let me know when you're ready".  This is at the last wall you have to blow up before you blow up the ceiling to get to the ending portion of the mission.  No matter what she does she is not able to blow up the wall and Sonya is stuck inside the wall on the opposite side of the room.  She's tried talking to Mel, different dialogue options and combination between the characters, clicking on the wall, attacking Sonya and shooting Mel in the head so he gets downed and then recovers (a fix suggested for the PC version).  Nothing is working and there is no way to get Sonya out of the wall.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Good Day 

I´ve got this glitch too. The only thing that worked for me was to reload the last save I made. 

This is a side mission without a trophy connected with it. So don´t worry much about it. But if you are a trophy hunter and get the Railroad Desdemona Bug ,you can´t even complete the game.

Edited by I00_Brave_Wolves

it happen to me a few times, the way I fixed it was to go all the way back to the place you came from and then go back as in go back to the house then go all the way back and it should fix the robot

She tried that many, many times without luck.  

Unfortunately it looks like she is SOL until a patch comes since she doesn't want to revert to an old save, especially at this point.

She tried that many, many times without luck.  

Unfortunately it looks like she is SOL until a patch comes since she doesn't want to revert to an old save, especially at this point.

damn, sorry to hear that, well I hope they fix that and they fix some other stuff like the atom cats quest, got to turn it in to someone and the woman is dead so the quest is broken along with all the people you can send to your places to make one of the shopping stands turn into a level 4

Have you tried doing a quick save and load, then fast travel somewhere near and trace your step back to the mission point?

We've tried everything.  She's even gone and done other quests, settlement building stuff, fast traveling, etc. with no luck.  I think the completionist in her has convinced her to just bite the bullet and reload her old save and redo everything.