Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nitro

Trophy guide

16 posts in this topic

Honestly, I cannot find a single trophy guide that makes sense, like I cannot find what I have to do for the first bloody option. Does anyone who has platted this game or knows someone who has platted this game know of a guide I can use???

Thankyou.

Honestly, I cannot find a single trophy guide that makes sense, like I cannot find what I have to do for the first bloody option. Does anyone who has platted this game or knows someone who has platted this game know of a guide I can use???

Thankyou.

You could place a request here: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/13835-suggest-a-guide/

Not that I doubt any of the member's of this site could write a guide for it, it's just I don't think the formatting of psnprofiles would be suffice to a game like this - hence why I asked for any guides that have been pre-written.

Edited by Nitro

Have you tried Japanese pages or you were just looking at English pages?

Have you tried Japanese pages or you were just looking at English pages?

I've tried multiple Japanese pages with no luck.

The problem is before you can progress to the map, you need to make 2 choices. Now obviously I don't read Japanese so i don't know which I am required to pick so I need a guide so I know what the hell I'm doing but no guides seem to specify this information.

Is the game only in Japanese?

Yes, the White Album series is only in Japanese, no localisation here. Yay for a waste of 34 dollars :D

Edited by Nitro

Not that I doubt any of the member's of this site could write a guide for it, it's just I don't think the formatting of psnprofiles would be suffice to a game like this - hence why I asked for any guides that have been pre-written.

There are actually several members of this site who write English guides for Japanese only games and practically translate everything you need to know to get all the trophies. If you suggest a guide there, maybe one of them might see it and decide to write one, maybe not, but it definitely wouldn't hurt to suggest a guide ;)

There are actually several members of this site who write English guides for Japanese only games and practically translate everything you need to know to get all the trophies. If you suggest a guide there, maybe one of them might see it and decide to write one, maybe not, but it definitely wouldn't hurt to suggest a guide ;)

I know many people write English guides for Japanese games, but it's the fact that I don't think psnprofiles has the formatting required for Visual Novels.

But i guess two of the guide team have said it now so I may as well.

Edited by Nitro

If you only bought it for the easy plat, I'd say you already wasted $34 with or without a guide. But I guess that comes down to personal opinion. Guides for visual novels have been made on here though and the formatting is more than capable of supporting them

If you only bought it for the easy plat,

I'm actually wondering about that =D

The plat is <20%, so it's definitely not a game for trophies =D White Album 2 is the correct one provided you want WA game for trophies.

I've tried multiple Japanese pages with no luck.

The problem is before you can progress to the map, you need to make 2 choices. Now obviously I don't read Japanese so i don't know which I am required to pick so I need a guide so I know what the hell I'm doing but no guides seem to specify this information.

So... choose randomly? =D I mean... if it's the only thing that is missing, doesn't it mean it's not really important? =D

In any case, since it's PS3 game, I guess I can't tell you to screenshot the choice but if you google translate them, shouldn't that be enough? =D

I'm actually wondering about that =D

The plat is <20%, so it's definitely not a game for trophies =D White Album 2 is the correct one provided you want WA game for trophies.

So... choose randomly? =D I mean... if it's the only thing that is missing, doesn't it mean it's not really important? =D

In any case, since it's PS3 game, I guess I can't tell you to screenshot the choice but if you google translate them, shouldn't that be enough? =D

Yeah I know WA2 is the easier one but it's still a visual novel. I exepcted to be easy.

And I tried playing through it again and there actually no options. Guide doesn't match game for the most part

Edited by Nitro

but it's still a visual novel. I exepcted to be easy.

Very

Very

Very wrong opinion :P

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Very

Very

Very wrong opinion :P

Unfortunately. I thought they would all be linear like Memories Off and Disorder.

I was mistaken..

Someone is making a walkthrough for this game, so you will see the trophy guide is up later. I'm not that "someone" btw.

Edited by Nitro