Suggestion: New Sub-forum for Guides Discussion

Title says it all really. 

Just wondering if there should be a new sub-forum for guides now that they're becoming more popular on PSNP?

There are currently multiple threads, where people request or suggest guides to be written, discuss the process, or discuss what they're currently working on. These could be collected in one place. 

Also, it could be a good place for writers to seek collaborators, images, videos, etc, and for the guide team to have a dedicated place to interact with the authors.

As a PSNP feature, if a new sub-forum is created, I suggest it goes in the PSNProfiles Forums › PSNProfiles area.

Just a thought. Let Sly know what the you think of this idea below.

I'd like to piggyback off the suggestion by suggesting that they create a subforum to organize all the subforums into one subforum. There's so many subforums scattered around the site, some even within other subforums, that a subforum containing all the subforums would really help everyone find all the subforums in one easy to find subforum, so that they can subforum while they subforum.

The proposed title, of course, would be "The Subforum Subforum".

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 4

I think someone already suggested this?

And it was scrapped with the reasoning that there are only 3-4 threads related to guides.

I'd like to piggyback off the suggestion by suggesting that they create a subforum to organize all the subforums into one subforum. There's so many subforums scattered around the site, some even within other subforums, that a subforum containing all the subforums would really help everyone find all the subforums in one easy to find subforum, so that they can subforum while they subforum.

But what if we eventually need sub-sub forum for subforums?

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I think someone already suggested this?

And it was scrapped with the reasoning that there are only 3-4 threads related to guides.

But what if we eventually need sub-sub forum for subforums?

Really simple, we'd just add a sub-subforum to the Subforum Subforum to house all the sub-subforums in their own sub-subforum.

Forumception.

OT:

I really haven't seen that many guide-related threads, so I don't know how important this would be.