Dark Cloud 2 coming to PSN January 19th

PyreAero

Thank you so much TC! I was anticipating this game's arrival ever since the first Dark Cloud was available. I'm skipping the first game and buying DC2 next week instead. I remember it being so much better than the first game, both in terms of visuals and gameplay. :)

Let the hype commence!

Thank you so much TC! I was anticipating this game's arrival ever since the first Dark Cloud was available. I'm skipping the first game and buying DC2 next week instead. I remember it being so much better than the first game, both in terms of visuals and gameplay. :)

If the first goes on sale sometime, you should definitely check it out as well. The second is a bit better but the first is a gem also.

• Like 1

jeeeeeeeeeah sooooooooooo nice :) im so happy ! i knew it will come but so soon? awesome ! 

I hope the trophy list is more challanging than DC 1 list.

If they want all pictures , i will use a guide , because there are missable photos. :)

One of my most played PS2 games !

/happydance

I'm seriously going to have to get a PS4 one of these days.  I just have this OCD about wanting to finish everything I have for the PS3 before I do so, even though I could probably leave both consoles plugged into my television and go back and forth as I please.

We're reaching the point where there's enough stuff for me to play on a PS4 that I can justify (to myself) getting one.

Looks like it's almost time to crush everything with Monica and ignore Max outside of Spheda. I hope there aren't trophies related to photos; some of them were annoying to get.

I tended to do the same thing. Then the limited floors came and I was like fuuuuu-. I hope there's nothing Spheda related, personally.

Unless Dark Cloud 3 comes out for the PS4...

We can only hope. I think they teased something a while back but they haven't said much. Maybe we'll see it pop up at E3 if the two PS2 games sell well?