Dark Cloud 2 coming to PSN January 19th

PyreAero

Still waiting for a PS2 emulated game I can give 2 craps about :(

so none of the games available right now or those which were already leaked interest you? wow

as for myself i'm hoping for more horror games to come like fatal frame, silent hill, haunting ground, clock tower 3, etc but i'm happy that they are porting games like this too for the people who likes them.

Hell yeah.

This is 100% the reason to buy a PS4. Never will there ever be a better reason.

Dark Cloud 3?

Unless Dark Cloud 3 comes out for the PS4...

Oops - I see it was already answered.

Still waiting for a PS2 emulated game I can give 2 craps about :(

What are you looking for? I can understand that DK2 wouldn't appeal to everyone.

jeeeeeeeeeah sooooooooooo nice :) im so happy ! i knew it will come but so soon? awesome ! 

I hope the trophy list is more challanging than DC 1 list.

If they want all pictures , i will use a guide , because there are missable photos. :)

One of my most played PS2 games !

I hope they don't want ALL pictures. It's fine for just enough to unlock all of the transformation stuff.

so none of the games available right now or those which were already leaked interest you? wow

as for myself i'm hoping for more horror games to come like fatal frame, silent hill, haunting ground, clock tower 3, etc but i'm happy that they are porting games like this too for the people who likes them.

What are you looking for? I can understand that DK2 wouldn't appeal to everyone.

I never played any of the games that have been released or I've seen rumored as a kid so I don't really have any interest. I was also hoping for more horror titles that I never got the chance to play like the ones you've mentioned and some of the "bigger" PS2 classics like Simpsons Hit + Run, Max Payne,  or similarly famed games. They all seem very niche at the moment.

I'm hoping for Maximo, they'd be cool to try out and the early CoD and MoH games, seeing as they were good back then.

I guess Siren might be worth a try but it doesn't really grab me to get it.

Edited by Cobby

I never played any of the games that have been released or I've seen rumored as a kid so I don't really have any interest. I was also hoping for more horror titles that I never got the chance to play like the ones you've mentioned and some of the "bigger" PS2 classics like Simpsons Hit + Run, Max Payne,  or similarly famed games. They all seem very niche at the moment.

I'm hoping for Maximo, they'd be cool to try out and the early CoD and MoH games, seeing as they were good back then.

I guess Siren might be worth a try but it doesn't really grab me to get it.

you do know that Max Payne 1 was already leaked right? http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/33194-max-payne-rated-for-ps4-1080p-and-trophies/

and i hope you don't think that the GTA PS2 trilogy that's available on the store is niche, because that will be a good laugh.

this is only the initial batch of PS2 games that sony planned to port before the announcement, and now after all the fan feedback we'll be seeing some more fan requested titles soon.

I never played any of the games that have been released or I've seen rumored as a kid so I don't really have any interest.

So... you won't taste Silk (almond milk) because you don't know what it tastes like? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1bIk9gIGNc

Ummm... so you only have interest in games you've already played. Wow, you must have no back catalog since you'd never play anything new.

I'm hoping DC 1 and 2 eventually come together on a physical release. Or separate, but together would make my day. I borrowed DC 1 from a cronies buddy and never gave it back, he he he.

• Like 1

you do know that Max Payne 1 was already leaked right? http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/33194-max-payne-rated-for-ps4-1080p-and-trophies/

and i hope you don't think that the GTA PS2 trilogy that's available on the store is niche, because that will be a good laugh.

this is only the initial batch of PS2 games that sony planned to port before the announcement, and now after all the fan feedback we'll be seeing some more fan requested titles soon.

Well Max Payne should be good if it ever comes out... and no obviously GTA isn't niche :P

So... you won't taste Silk (almond milk) because you don't know what it tastes like? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1bIk9gIGNc

Ummm... so you only have interest in games you've already played. Wow, you must have no back catalog since you'd never play anything new.

I'm hoping DC 1 and 2 eventually come together on a physical release. Or separate, but together would make my day. I borrowed DC 1 from a cronies buddy and never gave it back, he he he.

I wont taste any milk, cos I don't like milk at all :P:ninja:

And I'm fine with trying new stuff, but the PS2 stuff didn't interest me.

Good news althouth it was pretty much already guaranteed to come out. I haven't played this "sequel" so I don't know what's it like. I do wish Rogue Galaxy was getting more attention since it's soooooo much better than Dark Cloud (this is an opinion), but can't compare it to Dark Chronicle just yet :P

Good news althouth it was pretty much already guaranteed to come out. I haven't played this "sequel" so I don't know what's it like. I do wish Rogue Galaxy was getting more attention since it's soooooo much better than Dark Cloud (this is an opinion), but can't compare it to Dark Chronicle just yet :P

You are in for a treat. It's probably my favorite game on the PS2. So many great things about it.

• Like 1

So damn happy, this was truly the first game I was hoping they would release quickly!  :D

Any chance that we'll have trophy information before tuesday?

I'm not sure, seeing as most PS2 trophy lists are revealed the same day the game is released, at least in this site, but maybe it might be leaked some days before in another site...

Meanwhile, here I am hoping for some horror games and other Rockstar games to be released, please Sony make it happen someday <3

That is awesome :D I'm looking forward it. 

Now how about the .hack// games? I doubt we'll see them on PS4, but it would be so great. My brother and I loved these games.

Less excited about those. I felt like they really mailed it in on the original series. The GU series was better, although just as repetitive.

Going to play rouge galaxy soon never heard of it before but it really caught my interest =)

• Like 1

Less excited about those. I felt like they really mailed it in on the original series. The GU series was better, although just as repetitive.

Tbh, I never played the GU series, it wasn't released in Europe and back then I didn't have the possibilities importing the games (beside that I was into World of Warcraft during that time and did not play much other games)

Is the anime any good? I never watched more then 2 or 3 episodes.