• Hockey
    • Basketball
    • Tennis
    • Racing
    • NCAA Football (Men's and Women's)
    • NCAA Basketball (Men's and Women's)
    • Soccer
    • Other

Unfortunately for me playing almost any sport is a bit of an impossibility, thanks to a very weak body brought on by an illness I had as a kid, but the only sport I can actually get into (watch) would have to be AFL (Australian Rules Football), but I'm not one of those people who will yell at the TV every time the umpire makes a decision I don't agree with.

For any other Australians (or anyone else who enjoys the sport) here who are curious as to what team I support, it's definitely the Adelaide Crows

Is beer lifting considered a sport? lol just kidding

I prefer to play tennis, I've played in two different clubs here in Oporto although I rather watch football and i'm really keen on football video games and news such as transfers, curiosities or history behind players and clubs

Other: Extreme sports like Ice Skating, skate boarding, rollerskating etc.  And I like to watch wrestling the odd time too even know it's kind of staged.. (storyline at least), not much of a fan of team based sports and haven't competed in one since I left High School.

As someone from NZ, you'd think I'd choose rugby (other), but no, my favourite sport is ice hockey. I love it!

Yea im also a fellow Kiwi and Football is my favorite sport by fav. The NFL is great. Still do love me some Rugby thou. CRUSADERS!

As someone from NZ, you'd think I'd choose rugby (other), but no, my favourite sport is ice hockey. I love it!

Yea im also a fellow Kiwi and Football is my favorite sport by fav. The NFL is great. Still do love me some Rugby thou. CRUSADERS!

Football & basketball in middle school the coach was wow putting you on the team i was like 6 something i was ummm okay. . . then grew to 6'4 in high school  play few years and then took brake and went on skateboarding its a sport you do tricks and get points on them just like other sports but rusty  haven't played since high school