Project Platinum: Challenge Accepted! (PS4)

Hemiak

Sign me up as a "Victim No More". I have the platinum for The Evil Within. 

I don't currently own any of the other games, but this PP reminds me that I need to work on some more games for the PS3 Challenge Accepted. I swear I'm going to play Catherine, Shadow of the Colossus, and try to finish Mirror's Edge eventually.  :)

• Like 1

You can add me for "Rising Star"  

I got : 

- Shadow Warrior

- Surgeon Simulator

- Astebreed

- The Evil Within

Currently Working on N++ and Jamestown + , but first i want Trails of Cold steel plat (which means not before 100h more or less...)

Edit :  

8.17 Astebreed (36-50 hours)

It's probably a mistake, but it took me 12 hours to plat Astebreed, seem far away from the 36-50 hours.

Edited by escarodasoul
  • Like 1

It's probably a mistake, but it took me 12 hours to plat Astebreed, seem far away from the 36-50 hours.

As long as it's under 50 it's good. :)

Would The Binding of Isaac fit the requirements?

BoI was one I was looking at originally, but it takes like 100 hours. Ain't nobody got time fo' dat.

@Kanerk - I'm not about to quote that mess using my phone. Akiba's Trip is like a 3or4/10 difficulty, not really what I'm going for.

Edited by Hemiak

I wouldn't have thought Shiftlings would count still with it dropping down to Very Rare.  The mean rating for the game difficulty is also based off a vote from one person on PST and someone I know recently completed it and said it wasn't too bad.

I'm just passing through anyway :)  Hopefully will add one of the games to my list shortly (but not sure what yet)

I wouldn't have thought Shiftlings would count still with it dropping down to Very Rare.  The mean rating for the game difficulty is also based off a vote from one person on PST and someone I know recently completed it and said it wasn't too bad.

I'm just passing through anyway :)  Hopefully will add one of the games to my list shortly (but not sure what yet)

Several of these games aren't very well known.  If more people start voting, and the difficulties drop too low, the game will be removed from the list.  For now it's in, but the game list is subject to change if the conditions aren't met.  Then again, Dead Space 2 would fit the thread if it wasn't in a 4 game series, and it's almost 8%, so rarity isn't everything.

Super meat boy will come in the Ps Vita / Multiplatform PP

Sheesh, you keep this up and I'm going to have to make you my vice-admin.  xD

FYI, the thread ranks are updated through here.

Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 1

Well I signed up for the PS3 one, so I may as well go for this one too!  xD

As of now, the only game on the list that I have the platinum in is The Evil Within. I'd like more, but the rest of the games on there aren't really to my taste. Hopefully we get a few more skill based UR plats down the road.  ;)

Sign me up as a "A Victim No More" please.

I finished Astebreed (18-20hrs I think), but since this is a semi-challenging trophy, I can see people not that familiar with the genre to struggle with it.

Personally, I think Prismatic Solid is the harder PS4 Shmup just because of how much it hurts your eyes to even look at those overly bright patterns.

1st. Akiba's trip is not even close to being hard.

2nd. Akiba's trip is already in the Baka Hentai! PP

3th. Why did you quote the whole OP. damm.

it automatically took the whole lot, also I never heard of baka hentai plat project

As long as it's under 50 it's good. :)

BoI was one I was looking at originally, but it takes like 100 hours. Ain't nobody got time fo' dat.

@Kanerk - I'm not about to quote that mess using my phone. Akiba's Trip is like a 3or4/10 difficulty, not really what I'm going for.

ah well, never knew till I checked the guide, anyways if this was a guide for ps3 as well I would say the painful 3d dot game heroes would be good for this if it were for both all I can think of is bloodborne for it is hard when it comes to the chalice dungeon

Edited by KANERKB

it automatically took the whole lot, also I never heard of baka hentai plat projectah well, never knew till I checked the guide, anyways if this was a guide for ps3 as well I would say the painful 3d dot game heroes would be good for this if it were for both all I can think of is bloodborne for it is hard when it comes to the chalice dungeon

If you looked here, which is a general thread for all threads like this, you'd see Baka Hentai under the list of PPs.

There is already a PS3 version of this thread, which has 3D Dot in it. Bloodborne isn't in here because it isn't doesn't have a high enough difficulty rating (it has a 7.20, which it is required to have a 7.5 to be in here).

If you looked here, which is a general thread for all threads like this, you'd see Baka Hentai under the list of PPs.

There is already a PS3 version of this thread, which has 3D Dot in it. Bloodborne isn't in here because it isn't doesn't have a high enough difficulty rating (it has a 7.20, which it is required to have a 7.5 to be in here).

ah, never knew that oh well, but that is odd that bloodborne is not about 7.5 or 8 mind you the dlc came out along with the update making it easier.

ah, never knew that oh well, but that is odd that bloodborne is not about 7.5 or 8 mind you the dlc came out along with the update making it easier.

Just an FYI, but Blood borne is going to be in the Souls thread that HappyKastanie is putting up when DS3 drops in a few months. So if you've done it you can get some points there. :)
  • Like 1