Project Platinum: Challenge Accepted! (PS4)

Hemiak

Sign me up for I THINK I GOT THIS.I have Hand of Fate, but I'm waiting for them to release the DLC here in my region before starting it.

Which DLC are you waiting for? It's my understanding that one of them is included in the ps4 edition, and the other DLC is available on the EU, US, and UK stores already.

Which DLC are you waiting for? It's my understanding that one of them is included in the ps4 edition, and the other DLC is available on the EU, US, and UK stores already.

Sadly it is not available in all EU stores.

OK NEVERMIND.

It's on the store now. It wasn't until the other day (I was basically checking every 2-3 days).

Edited by Doctor Doom

Just an FYI, but Blood borne is going to be in the Souls thread that HappyKastanie is putting up when DS3 drops in a few months. So if you've done it you can get some points there. :)

thanks but I done all the souls games but not the remastered dark souls 2 for to me why should anyone play a game that thinks putting more enemies in the game will make it harder it only makes it more unfair to me but that is how I think of dark souls 2 remastered.

thanks but I done all the souls games but not the remastered dark souls 2 for to me why should anyone play a game that thinks putting more enemies in the game will make it harder it only makes it more unfair to me but that is how I think of dark souls 2 remastered.

I think the requirements are Demon Souls, Dark Souls 1, DS 2(or Scholar), Bloodborne, and DS 3(when released).  I don't think happy is requiring you to stack the 2nd game for plat rank.

edit: also, updated through here.  When I get CA (ps4) added to the leaderboard I'll start getting you guys points.  :)

edit2: Everyone has been added to the leaderboard as of now.  Enjoy your one or two points :P

Edited by Hemiak

• 2 weeks later...

The vita thread is up.

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/34816-project-platinum-challenge-acceptedvita/

Also, coming soon, a cross Challenge Accepted leaderboard, to see who has the highest total across all three systems, no more points will be awarded for the overall Project Platinum thread, but you'll get an extra badge (maybe) and MOAR BRAGGING RIGHTS!!!  It will go up under the ps3 home page, since that was the original, and my personal favorite.

• Like 1

Just to point out that I have the Pier Solar plat since that's now been added. I think you've added it to my name already since I'm now on 4 plats, but I think that means I should be in Silver rank now and not bronze? Is that correct? :)

IF, you have four plats then I guess I should move you up. I find that hard to believe though. :P And yes, I knew you had Pier so I just changed it when I added myself to the leaderboard.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Added in the preliminary Cross-thread leaderboard on the CA(ps3) opening page.  Take a look to see how you stack up.  It's ordered by total first, then by sign up order from the threads.  If you have the same number as somebody else you're tied,  I'm working on the badges/ranks for 25% increments of the entire list.  Enjoy!

Added in the preliminary Cross-thread leaderboard on the CA(ps3) opening page.  Take a look to see how you stack up.  It's ordered by total first, then by sign up order from the threads.  If you have the same number as somebody else you're tied,  I'm working on the badges/ranks for 25% increments of the entire list.  Enjoy!

5 on Ps3 + 5 on PS4 + 2 on Vita = 12 not 11  :) (N++ is missing on PS4 )

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gratz! I just started this game myself, really like the gore and the action :D How hard was heroic?

Thanks man! I thought heroic was a 6/10 difficulty wise, didn't find it as hard as it is commonly said to be. Certainly no walk in the park and does provide some challenge but it was more tedious than anything in my opinion due to the longer battles since enemies require much more damage to be killed, lengthy chapters a couple of which took me an hour to complete, and it being my 3rd playthrough dood. I will say that I did do my 1st 2 playthroughs on Insane difficulty so that may have contributed to me not finding heroic as difficult. Awesome game though

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods
  • Like 1