Project Platinum: Challenge Accepted! (PS4)

Hemiak

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sign me up for I think I got this please.

I have these games on my backlog

• :platinum: N++
  • :platinum: I am bread

added

Just finished n++

updated, nice work

Sign me up for "A Victim No More" - i got platinum in The Evil Within

added and good job man.

• 3 weeks later...

Is trackmania going to be added now? I'ts been out for 3 months so i think its pretty clear it deservers the spot :P Same thing goes for Enter the gungeon

Trackmania definitely, thanks for the reminder.

EtG looks like it might be in the same boat as BoI. It takes so many runs and it's so RNG dependant that it probably takes too long. I'll keep an eye on it and maybe we'll get more data soon.

• Like 1

Trackmania has now been added to the thread.  There is still some conflicting information about this game, so I'll continue to monitor it in the future.

Adding TT takes us up to 13 games total.  The silver rank still requires 4 games, but gold has now moved to 8 games for a rank up.  As no-one currently has gold rank, this doesn't affect anything currently.

• Like 1

Trackmania has now been added to the thread.  There is still some conflicting information about this game, so I'll continue to monitor it in the future.

Adding TT takes us up to 13 games total.  The silver rank still requires 4 games, but gold has now moved to 8 games for a rank up.  As no-one currently has gold rank, this doesn't affect anything currently.

Awesome i now have 2 plats then, Surgeon Simulator and Trackmania Turbo.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just platted Hand of Fate, planning to go through a few games on my list and finish them off in the next few month, expect me to make a good dent in the games in this list and reach gold rank. :)

Edit: Is Furi being added yet? I'm assuming it's been around 2 months by now?

Edit #2: Looking now I platted Furi 2 months ago today, so I've quickly looked at difficulty scores. Both guides here give it 8/10 and the linked thread on ps3t gives it 8.15/10 so I'd assume it's fair to add? I'd agree with the difficulty for what it's worth.

Obviously if you do add it I have that plat as well and would need my score bumping from 4 to 6 and 2 points added to my cross thread score. :D

Edited by zajac9999
  • Like 1

Earned the Astebreed plat which is my 2nd one for this PP dood

Can I get an add for The Evil Within? Will give Shadow Warrior a go soon.

Just finished N++ so my score needs updating again. :)

Puts me at 6 games now, 7 if Furi is added. 

All added or updated. 

Also,  Furi has been added,  though I haven't checked any of the rank requirements. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just got the plat for The Evil Within, game really grew on me actually after a slow start and I really ended up enjoying it a lot. I tried to avoid looking online for advice and strategies as much as possible but I do feel that akumu mode wouldn't be too bad if you know what if effective in the difficult rooms prior to entering. Personally I could've saved a lot of time in chapter 6 if I could've made me flash bolts, but I'd spent a load of parts (no idea why) on harpoon and explosive bolts beforehand lol.

Anyway that's my 8th game done from here now and it puts me up to a gold rank, unless you need to change the requirements for it due to added games?

I've got so many of these games in my backlog I just haven't got round to playing any of them yet. I think Jotun definitely fits the requirements for this thread so I'd keep an eye on it.

Just seen this now, got to agree 100% Congrats on platting it btw.

I have The Evil Within platinum. It's not that hard as long you use stealth and have a perfect playthrough...

Which games are hard when you do a perfect playthrough of them? O.o

• Like 3

Just got the plat for The Evil Within, game really grew on me actually after a slow start and I really ended up enjoying it a lot. I tried to avoid looking online for advice and strategies as much as possible but I do feel that akumu mode wouldn't be too bad if you know what if effective in the difficult rooms prior to entering. Personally I could've saved a lot of time in chapter 6 if I could've made me flash bolts, but I'd spent a load of parts (no idea why) on harpoon and explosive bolts beforehand lol.

Anyway that's my 8th game done from here now and it puts me up to a gold rank, unless you need to change the requirements for it due to added games?

Simply amazing bud :) well you know me damn well by now and I'm pretty sure you know how I feel with this one. Congratulations again and akumu is the hardest mode on those survival kind of games, so don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I do hope you up for a similar tough time with silent Hill 2 :P up for a challenge, perhaps?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/26/2016 at 5:17 AM, Gibbo_0113 said:

I have 1 with Furi  :D

23 hours ago, Radebe78 said:

Hello Hemiak,

I have plat in The Evil Within (on PS4), so get me in the action with bronze rank atm.

Cheers!

You've both been added in. 

On 11/5/2016 at 8:36 AM, zajac9999 said:

Updated, didn't change any requirements yet. 

Hopefully I'll spend a little more time updating these in the coming weeks. 

• Like 2