Excuse me Miss Trophy no longer attainable?

sJBu

Hello, I am trying to get confirmation that after the update the Excuse me Miss trophy is no longer attainable. I have spent at least 4 hours trying to do it with different characters and across both modes after completing all the rest of the trophies including the 200 x combo. 

The trophy does not pop at all while playing story mode, and in endless mode the enemies become overwhelming well before its possible to get 150 misses. In fact the screen is so full of enemies it becomes almost impossible to miss and you end up dying. 

If anyone could confirm this it would be great so I can stop banging my head against a wall.

Cheers

Edited by sJBu

Thanks for the advice. I tried redownloading but it always has the update applied at the point of installation. I even tried removing all saved data and then reinstalling but the source download seems to be the updated version :(

Can I ask what method you used when you completed it back when the game launched. An online video suggests just spamming r1 over and over but i always get killed between the 50 - 100 miss mark due to being overwhelmed by enemies.

Tried story mode and did over 300 misses right and 300 misses left just to be sure. Unfortunately it definitely does not work. A poster on another trophy website suggested I'm not trying hard enough, but I had the impression this trophy was not meant to be difficult. I've decided not to bother with any more attempts now until somebody else confirms they have gotten this trophy after the update. 

Tried story mode and did over 300 misses right and 300 misses left just to be sure. Unfortunately it definitely does not work. A poster on another trophy website suggested I'm not trying hard enough, but I had the impression this trophy was not meant to be difficult. I've decided not to bother with any more attempts now until somebody else confirms they have gotten this trophy after the update. 

Trophies cannot be earned from Story Mod. You need to do it in Endless Mode. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I would post that after the game received an update today I was able to get the excuse me miss trophy on my first attempt. Leads me to believe that I was correct and the trophy was unattainable before this update. Very easy to get now as it should have been before.

Good luck!

hi m8 ive been watchig this topic, as i have all other trophies but this one. can i ask what update and for which system. nothing for me yet eu ps4. i just tried both endless and story again. impossible in endless and story still wont make it pop... which mode did you get it on today, which system and what region are you? ide like to sort this trophy out once and for all:)

@sJBu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Is it glitched on Vita?.. i did a lot of runs that looked like neverending and even with Rhino who has a lot more lives it never pop. I wonder if i'll ever get it lol

Edit: Got it on PS4 on my 3rd or 4th attempt..  Kung Fury moves way faster imo and i just kept running on the right, the ones from left vanishing which doesn't happen on Vita

Edited by Milanzzo