The Pokemon Request Thread (Gen 6 Only)

ExHaseo

I completed the Pokedex a while ago (I have everything except the new event legendaries, Diancie and Hoopa), and thought I'd offer to help some people out who were still working on it. I have some rules though.

1. Limit of 5 Pokemon per person. I want to help, but I can't spend all day every day breeding Pokemon. (I may change this depending on how many requests I get.)
  2. I can only give breedable Pokemon.
  3. I can only give base form Pokemon, because I don't have the time to train them for you. (ex. if you want a Blastoise, I can send you a Squirtle.)
  4. Be patient. I'll definitely get your Pokemon to you, but it may take a few days.
  5. This is to help people complete the Pokedex, so I'm not taking requests for certain passives or attacks.
  6. When requesting, remember to put your friend code.

That's it! Just let me know what you're looking for! Be sure to add me after you send your request here. My FC is 4897-6867-9002.

Edited by ExHaseo
  • Like 1

Well, the only Pokemon I need but can't get is Arceus, Shaymin and Mew. Something tells me you can't help with those. How on earth am I gonna get them?

That's a bummer. Those were all really hard for me to get too. You should see if Nintendo of Europe is doing the same event that Nintendo of America is doing this year for the 20th anniversary of the series. They're giving out an event Legendary every month this year, starting next month. Starting in February it's Mew, then March is Celebi, then Jirachi, Darkrai, Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Genesect, and lastly Meloetta. 

Edited by ExHaseo