Trophies on profile won't update?

Gryfer
Go to solution Solved by ShadowStar83x,

Hey all -- thanks for any help.

My trophies won't update. I've synced them with the server (three separate times) and updated my profile on here (also three separate times), but none of my trophies are showing up on my profile.

For instance, as it stands, my profile says I'm at 13/22 for FarCry Classic. In reality, I've finished that (22/22) and I've added a new game (Valiant Hearts: The Great War) that I'm at 11/20 for. With 20 trophies not showing up, I'm not quite sure what to do. I've checked the status reports and nothing on PSNprofiles appears to be down and everything else seems to be functional, so does anyone know what might be going wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Gryfer

• Solution

There's been a lot of posts/status updates on this. Something is screwed up on PSN's end and that's messing with the trophy updates here. There isn't really much we can do but wait for Sony to sort it out. Here's hoping it won't take a long time!

Edited by ShadowStar83x
  • Like 1

Yeah. My trophy card hasn't updated, but they are on the server (I checked my count on PS3 and it shows the trophies I earned today and the right number), so I'm thinking there won't be problems whenever this issue is resolved. It went unstable and updating was disabled on the website. It was allowed again, but it only worked correctly for a short time before this issue cropped up. Hoping it's fixed tomorrow sometime, but you never know with Sony. :P

It's no big deal. It's kind of nice there's this topic so people can look it up.

I am still having problems updating trophies on this site.. When I go to update profile it states "Start" instead of processing statistics and when it says "successfully updated" it never processed the new trophies to the site. Is there an identified root cause yet to this issue and a solution? Or are we still at the mercy of Sony?

Yeah psn has been finicky, I noticed on Sunday morning.. Kept getting disconnected from MP boosting session, signing out of psn. ended up rescheduling for another day. Had a heck of a time updating. trophies wouldn't sync with psn a few try's gets it done though. I hope they fix psn soon!! Just got to wait it out!!

Edited by Macross_Mark-1

My 2 trophies I was trying to sync finally did... but they ended up as hidden on my profile... hoping the earn another trophy and then sync issue corrects this. May just wait until confirmation of this issue being resolved before syncing to the site

I did manage to get my profile updated here but it still took much longer than normal on psn to sync. I had to do it twice to get it to work. I haven't had the problem with it being hidden.

I did manage to get my profile updated here but it still took much longer than normal on psn to sync. I had to do it twice to get it to work. I haven't had the problem with it being hidden.

I was able to sync last night but today it wouldnt sync and then when it did after time #35 lol it finally did and then hid the trophies on my profile..