Trophies on profile won't update?

Gryfer
Go to solution Solved by ShadowStar83x,

Not completely working for me here either. Earned 2 trophies on my Vita about 7 hours ago then synced before I went to sleep. Just woke up and turned on the Vita and saw the status message that trophies were synced with the server 3 hours ago, so I looked at them to make sure, then headed here to update my profile. Alas, my PSNP hasn't registered the trophies yet.

EDIT: Aaaaand in the time it took to type this post, the trophies have showed up on my signature trophy card, lol. Looks like there might just be a bit of a delay after updating.

Edited by IronMask75

I haven't earned any trophies in 3 days, then today I just got the platinum for Thief, I was only missing 4 trophies for it and I synced but when I went to my profile and it says I completed the game 100% and got the plat but these last trophies are not showing when I click in the game trophies and neither in the above sliding bar where says the last trophies you earned. I should have 33 plats but it show 32 and when I go to platinum club for that game Im not there but yes in the 100% club? Also having PSN disconnection problems, logging off every 30-40 mins and no matter how many times I sync and update the trophies won't show, is this a problem of the whole PSN or only this page servers?

jaks91heavy.png

Edited by jaks91heavy

I haven't earned any trophies in 3 days, then today I just got the platinum for Thief, I was only missing 4 trophies for it and I synced but when I went to my profile and it says I completed the game 100% and got the plat but these last trophies are not showing when I click in the game trophies and neither in the above sliding bar where says the last trophies you earned. I should have 33 plats but it show 32 and when I go to platinum club for that game Im not there but yes in the 100% club? Also having PSN disconnection problems, logging off every 30-40 mins and no matter how many times I sync and update the trophies won't show, is this a problem of the whole PSN or only this page servers?

jaks91heavy.png

It'll probably show up fine later. Some people have had it fix itself after a bit of a delay. If not, try earning something else and sync. See if that helps.

Edited by ShadowStar83x

I'm having issues as well. I didn't have a problem syncing my Black Ops III trophies with the PSN last night but they didn't appear on my profile here this morning. I updated my trophies on the site and now they've come in as Hidden. Hopefully that sorts itself out.

I Googled around a bit, I'm going to try the advice from this thread.

Edited by misskass

It'll probably show up fine later. Some people have had it fix itself after a bit of a delay. If not, try earning something else and sync. See if that helps.

I just checked again now and not only it's not fixed but it got even more messed. Now it says half of my platinumed games are "completed with missing timestamps" and it's ridiculous cos you can check game per game and it says the date in every trophy wtf... don't know if this will get fixed by itself or what, I'm sure it's not PSN problem cos there I see all my trophies correct and says my last trophy was Thief platinum earned today few hours ago...

Edited by jaks91heavy

I just checked again now and not only it's not fixed but it got even more messed. Now it says half of my platinumed games are "completed with missing timestamps" and it's ridiculous cos you can check game per game and it says the date in every trophy wtf... don't know if this will get fixed by itself or what, I'm sure it's not PSN problem cos there I see all my trophies correct and says my last trophy was Thief platinum earned today few hours ago...

The only thing that might work is try to play something else and sync it up. I can't guarantee it, but it's worth a shot.

The only thing that might work is try to play something else and sync it up. I can't guarantee it, but it's worth a shot.

Nevermind, I was just going to sleep and checked once again and like magically it's now all fixed, the trophy dates and the trophies I got today too... phew!! I was going to do what you told me but thanks anyway for the help :)

I was able to update my trophy card successfully. Now I have to see if PSN on PS3 is still screwed up because holy crap it was weird last night. Trophy sync initially stalled at 2% forcing me to restart the sync, friends list never loaded, and gave me the triple beep before shutting off.

I was like holy shit, Batman lol

Still cannot sync my trophies to this site, no problem on psn though... Still have a hidden trophies even though I earned a trophy not to long ago..

**EDIT: all is fixed literally 2 seconds after I posted this lol

Edited by REDSHIRT64
  • Like 1

My trophies still won't update correctly - been having issues syncing all day.  On Destiny it shows that I have 30 bronzes, but in the trophies themselves if you count there are only 29 and the one I earned today is missing/showing as unearned.  Sleeping Dogs is missing the 3 most recent.  My profile says I have 1 hidden trophy, and I have no idea which one.  Is there any way for me to tell which one is hidden?  Hopefully this will all resolve tomorrow, but if I have a bugged hidden trophy I'd like to try to fix it.  :)

All my trophies for Star Wars Battlefront are showing up as hidden. It shows 18% completed on my profile, but on the game page it says missing timestamp. Since then I have platinumed Grim Fandango, and all those trophies have shown up normally. So am I right in assuming this will just fix itself eventually?

All my trophies for Star Wars Battlefront are showing up as hidden. It shows 18% completed on my profile, but on the game page it says missing timestamp. Since then I have platinumed Grim Fandango, and all those trophies have shown up normally. So am I right in assuming this will just fix itself eventually?

Earning a few more trophies and syncing may also do the trick, but yea, it should eventually. Also, you can try this out:

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/

Earning a few more trophies and syncing may also do the trick, but yea, it should eventually. Also, you can try this out:

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/

Yeah, I've done that too. I checked to make sure Battlefront was unhidden before I completed Grim Fandango. Guess it's just the waiting game now.

UPDATE: Earned some more trophies from Battlefront, synced, and everything was fixed!

Edited by ZionAxis

• 2 months later...

I have the same problem now . I won about 60 trophies now in Batman but still after 50 updates my status reading that I have only 1350 trophies , I did everything that anyone can suggest , signed off , restart , put my psn id in the search box and update , Nothing

Is this the end ?

I'm starting to believe that our profiles have been hacked .

I have the same problem now . I won about 60 trophies now in Batman but still after 50 updates my status reading that I have only 1350 trophies , I did everything that anyone can suggest , signed off , restart , put my psn id in the search box and update , Nothing

Is this the end ?

I'm starting to believe that our profiles have been hacked .

Could they be the 45 hidden trophies you have?

They need to be set to public, they are currently not.

but I don't want them to be public, i just want my id to update properly with batman trophies that I have won in the several past two weeks , and I checked the privacy policy and the settings on trophy list everything is okay , what the heck is going on?