Global warfighters glitch

Absolom89

You are never going to unlock the trophy so stop trying. Also, it's just one trophy that doesn't work, that doesn't mean the game is broken. It still wasn't possible to pin down what causes this glitch, some people said it could be because of BattleField 3 prior to Warfighters.

Edited by TheYuriG

You are never going to unlock the trophy so stop trying. Also, it's just one trophy that doesn't work, that doesn't mean the game is broken. It still wasn't possible to pin down what causes this glitch, some people said it could be because of BattleField 3 prior to Warfighters.

You are actually quite wrong. The trophy is still fully obtainable.

In fact, there are ways (mentioned on my guide) that can unlock it.

But people have been unlocking it recentlyBut people have been unlocking it recently

Take a look at my guide on PSNProfiles :)

But people have been unlocking it recentlyBut people have been unlocking it recently

Because it didn't glitch in them. Once it hits you, it's over.

You are actually quite wrong. The trophy is still fully obtainable.

In fact, there are ways (mentioned on my guide) that can unlock it.

Ways? I see one, unconfirmed and not foolproof, way to unlocking it in case it glitches. I'll believe in you the day people like

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1687-Medal-of-Honor-Warfighter/PaperTiger93

Unlock this trophy, then I'll trust it. Years ago i had a friend who spent 200h on this game to no avail, he had the same situation as paper and ended quitting trophy hunting because of this bullshit.

In the future, unless you have proof of something, don't tell me I'm wrong. :)

Do you remember how late yours popped? In like 10 levels over the level needed for the trophy but still nothing. I refuse to continue on and do anything else with the game unless I can unlock the trophy first.

I don't remember in terms of time played BUT I can tell you I was Sergeant Major of the Army level and even though I ranked first on my team we had just got stomped in Home Run mode. It popped on the end of game stats page. One of the happiest/confusing times in my years of gaming.

Because it didn't glitch in them. Once it hits you, it's over.

Ways? I see one, unconfirmed and not foolproof, way to unlocking it in case it glitches. I'll believe in you the day people like

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1687-Medal-of-Honor-Warfighter/PaperTiger93

Unlock this trophy, then I'll trust it. Years ago i had a friend who spent 200h on this game to no avail, he had the same situation as paper and ended quitting trophy hunting because of this bullshit.

In the future, unless you have proof of something, don't tell me I'm wrong. :)

I have proof mate, so don't assume shit cause you end up looking like a fuckwit :)

First of all it is confirmed to work for a small amount of people. Second of all it's not the only way to unlock the trophy. Other ways of making it unlock are:

- Keep playing (as mentioned above)

- Use a different PS3

- Don't download the Online Pass on a second PS3 

- Delete the GAME DATA, then start the game up again and install the patch.

- Try to get the trophy in one sitting

- Use the method in this guide

- Create a blank user, delete your old user (back up your saves!) and then try the trophy again.

Hey Nitro, i did try the switching to the assault, heavy gunner then sniper and didnt get it! Is there any other way?

Read above. Good luck brother!

I have proof mate, so don't assume shit cause you end up looking like a fuckwit :)

First of all it is confirmed to work for a small amount of people. Second of all it's not the only way to unlock the trophy. Other ways of making it unlock are:

- Keep playing (as mentioned above) (doesn't mean shit, my friend played 200h of this game until it broke him. This isn't a workaround, this is blind faith).

- Use a different PS3 (he did this)

- Don't download the Online Pass on a second PS3 (also did this)

- Delete the GAME DATA, then start the game up again and install the patch. (This is the same as the second method, pretty much. Deleting user from ps3 would be another variation of this)

- Try to get the trophy in one sitting (this isn't a method that increases the chance of popping at all. Unless a real workaround shows up, I'll be attempting to get the front like this and delete the user from the ps3 if it doesn't pop, no point in keep trying if it fucks up for me)

- Use the method in this guide (that was the unconfirmed method i just said. Proof?)

- Create a blank user, delete your old user (back up your saves!) and then try the trophy again. (this is pointless, all your data is saved on the servers and this is just another variation of the second method)

I have my eyes on this game for years (just like that game you have to bounce a challenge back and forth thrice that i can't recall) and this trophy is the sole reason why I'm still waiting to play this game. Still never saw confirmation of any workaround for this glitch or i wouldn't be posting that is impossible to get if it doesn't unlock (reason i asked proof). I'm sorry if i offended you, never meant to attack you personally and I'm not good with wording, but if you could link me the profile of someone that unlocked this trophy after every other one, i would gladly shut the fuck up and accept I'm wrong (because as i said before, this game is on my radar and i want to play, but this trophy stops me). Oh, you could also add those methods to the guide, more options aren't every enough, right?

The glitch affected me back in the day. Didnt get it on Level 12. Tried everything nothing worked. BUT then i pressed the red button, just deleted my EA Account (via the customer support) made a new one, started playing on level 1 and bling, there it was ^^

This looks very promising, could you make a mini guide about how to do this? Looks really useful. 

Finally got the damn thing. Never been so happy to get a trophy with 31% rarity before. Hopefully I can actually finish this terrible excuse for a game now.

Aren't you liking the game or the glitch killed your joy? Heard good things about this game, but this was a bit of a killjoy.

Finally got the damn thing. Never been so happy to get a trophy with 31% rarity before. Hopefully I can actually finish this terrible excuse for a game now.

What level where you when it popped? Were you playing a specific game mode?

Glad you finally got it!:-)

Edited by Bullstomp

The solution is safe.

When play MoH the trophy glicht for me. Erase all and reinstall game (digital versión) and dlc, not online pass instaled.

Call ea support and erase my account.

For this, I have a second chance to earn the trophy and... yeah!!!!!!!

If not have in the second chance, erase again, and again...

The first time select Navy Seals (option five) and the trophy glicht for me and for me friend with the same selection unit.

The second time ( in a secondary account) select corea (third option) the trophy pop.

The third time (with my new ea account) select corea (third option) the trophy pop.

I play with all clases in not specific game mode, never change my weapon or mi country unit. If the play session finish for my, leave the game when the next play begin.