Stuck inside a wall - will chapter select disable trophies?

madbuk

I've managed to get myself stuck inside a wall in the Nightfall chapter. If I quit the game and reload, it starts me inside that wall. If I restart the checkpoint, I'm stuck inside that wall.

If I were to use chapter select to restart the chapter, would Shadow Ranger and Survivalist still unlock?

This is unfortunate I had the same thing happen to me in the swamp level when I loaded up I was already in the water and drowning and was freaking out about using chapter select luckily I got out by mashing all the buttons and pressing in all directions and even then it still took many drownings before I wriggled free, I don't know if you'll be able to since your stuck inside a wall but I can sadly confirm loading the chapter will void shadow ranger but you'll still be OK for the other.

• 4 years later...

I am 4 years late, but I was stuck on Red Square chapter.
I was killed by Pavel and when I reloaded the last checkpoint, I was stuck in front of a soldier and couldn't move my character at all. The only way to proceed was to use chapter select.
In the end, I was able to get Redemption and Shadow Ranger trophies.
So, if you are ever stuck, use the most recent chapter select and proceed as usual.