Obligatory trophy thoughts thread

ShadowStar83x

Just an fyi, you don't have to follow a guide, you can just use a checklist.  So that you know which ones are missable, and make sure you get them before moving on.  Almost every boss fight has a photo you need, and they are all missable (most of the missables in the game) so also keep that in mind.

I'm about half way through chapter 3 and I don't want to start again now, but once I've finished it I will play through again!

I'm about half way through chapter 3 and I don't want to start again now, but once I've finished it I will play through again!

There is always the option of using the photo album.  You can still reach lvl 8 without getting all the pictures, so just play the first 3 chapters again, put the missed photos in the album, and use them in your main game to get the missing inventions.  Just to save you having to play the whole game again.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This trophy list sucked. So much grinding and RNG thanks to both Spheda and Fishing. Yeah i can understand people wanting a challenge to earn their Plat, but this one was unnecessarily tedious. Even DC 1 was more bearable. 

But i won't lie when i say it felt satisfying to see that Plat after 135+ hours. Now i can finally move along.