Trophy Thoughts?

UNLOADED

The "Absolute" gold trophies will take a loooooong time to achieve. You have to reach rank 10 in three branches. The 100 matches of each tank type will fly by compared to that. Here's an idea of what the trees look like: http://www.worldoftanks-wot.com/wp-content/uploads/WoT-8.9-German-Tech-Tree.jpg

You could pay real money for silver to unlock all the tanks required, but we're talking literally hundreds (thousands?) of dollars.

Never played World of Tanks and judging from the trophy list I wont be playing it for the trophies either. I might still give it a try, but I don't think this is one of those games that can keep me interested...

I don't think theres a single F2P trophy list that can keep me interested for long, they all seem so grindy!

• Like 1

I don't think theres a single F2P trophy list that can keep me interested for long, they all seem so grindy!

Drawn to Death's list isn't very grindy at all......the worst being 300 wins at first or second place.....but it's still in testing so I suppose it doesn't count :/

Anyway, I downloaded it to check it out and quickly got a trophy so now I'm locked into the grind for plat LOL  I still think War Thunder is a better game though, sadly no plat there

PS+ members can take for free in Store a special pack (Tier-3 premium light tank & 3 days of premium account). I hope it will help somebody.

Also you can ask me any question about the game and game mechanic (30K+ battles in PC-version).

Feel free to add me in PSN for platoon and other coop activity.

I play on EU server, my timezone is UTC+3 (CET+2), preferably in the evenings.

Edited by PekaGernet

So I have seen many people complaining about the TIER X related trophies. Anyone that played this on PC would know how much time it takes to unlock a single TIER X tank?

It depends on spending time, premium account, premium tanks, your skill. Minimum time will be about 2 weeks. With everyday playing 2-3 hours even with good skill, but without premium account, it'll take more than a month.

Edited by PekaGernet
  • Like 1

Those play 100 matches in all classes trohpies can be earned quickly, as the matches are short and there is no downtime between matches. Those tier X ttrophies meanwhile will require weeks to month oft regular gameplay.

Also, some trophies are damn luck based. Kill every enemy light tank as an example, even on a small map the chance is ridiculously high that another player will kill at least one. Has anyone tested the training mode for those trophies?

I'd say it is relatively easy plat, just time consuming,

This one will need more time than other trophies by far (especiialy if you have no high tier prem tanks):
Tanks With Benefits
Fully train at least 5 crew perks or skills on one crew member.

P.S. No way I'm gonna play it again after PC :D
Edited by Insane_Artillery