Trophy Thoughts?

UNLOADED

Also, some trophies are damn luck based. Kill every enemy light tank as an example, even on a small map the chance is ridiculously high that another player will kill at least one. Has anyone tested the training mode for those trophies?

I was wondering that myself and haven't found any evidence that someone has tested private matches yet.....sadly none of my friends play this game yet so I haven't been able to try either.  The destroy a tank two tiers higher than yours is proving to be difficult for me, I rarely see anything two tiers up and if I do, I either can't scratch it or someone else destroys it before me.

The one to kill all enemy light tanks is easier than i tought. You can play the tier 2 american medium tank and will play most times in a 5vs5 with only light and medium tanks of tiers 1 and 2. With some experience it's easy to kill even all enemies in those fights, as the most players are new on that tier.

You will also kill a tank two tiers higher at some time. Right now there are only few tier 9 and 10 players, so with my tier 7 and 8 tanks there are those tanks in the match almost every time. The most easy way is to play as light tank. Light tanks play not only 2 but 3 tiers higher most times. Just scout, rush and try to kill an artillery. I killed dozens of artillery tanks with my tier 5 light tank, many of them tier above me.

My only non-grind trophy missing is Don't scratch the paint, but that should be more easy on higher tiers as the number is absolute. On tier 8+ you just have to get hit by two non-penetrations and not another time.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know if the "Research a tier X ... tank" trophies will unlock if you research a tier X Tank Destroyer or Artillery? Or does it have to be a traditional (Medium or Heavy) Tank?

It should be any tank, I did the Research a Tier VII tank on Xbox with an Artillery.

My thoughts on the trophies: The 5 crew skill and 3 tier X research will take quite some time but this is a very long term game so gives something to always be working your way towards, Would of rather them just have a "Research any Tier X tank" and create 2 different trophies for more variety instead.

Edited by Obscure_Ale
  • Like 1

It should be any tank, I did the Research a Tier VII tank on Xbox with an Artillery.

My thoughts on the trophies: The 5 crew skill and 3 tier X research will take quite some time but this is a very long term game so gives something to always be working your way towards, Would of rather them just have a "Research any Tier X tank" and create 2 different trophies for more variety instead.

Thanks for the reply. Tier X trophies should unlock with any tank too then.

The reason I asked this was I can't decide on a German Tier X. I've atm tier 5 on German artillery, medium tank and tank destroyer and I enjoy playing all of them.

Agreed on that there should have been only one Tier X trophy and something else for variation.

• 1 month later...

I won't be playing it on PS4, I have many thousand of hours on WoT PC, if everything's the same with research costs it will take a long long time to platinum. I think I would be pretty close to platinum if my progress was on PS4. I have 3 tier X in my playtime and then pretty much stuck to playing those tanks to get my WN8 up, so if I wanted more I could of got some. 

I don't know if there's premium membership on PS4? On PC you basically needed it to progress the tech tree at a decent rate when you get past, probably, tier XII. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

More trophies are now available, a reason to play as the British

Sfc7dec.png The Motherland

33S2e6824.png For Her MajestyDestroy 4 enemy tanks in a single match while using a British tank. MP Only. 
 34S9b1062.png The MuscleCause the most damage in a winning Team Destruction match and survive. MP Only.  
35S49e7d7.png Show Me The MoneyEarn more than 100,000 silver in a single match (gross earnings before Ops) and survive.  
36Sffba48.png Distinguished ServiceEarn a crew promotion of Rank 10 or higher.  
 37Sc44ee3.png Veteran At The HelmDestroy 3 or more tanks in a single match with a crew of Rank 8 or higher and survive. MP Only.  
 38S0777d6.png Not in MY house!Destroy 2 enemy tanks trying to capture a friendly base. MP only.

Edited by predator086siren

• 2 months later...

More trophies are now available, a reason to play as the British

Sfc7dec.png The Motherland

33S2e6824.png For Her MajestyDestroy 4 enemy tanks in a single match while using a British tank. MP Only. 

34S9b1062.png The MuscleCause the most damage in a winning Team Destruction match and survive. MP Only.  35S49e7d7.png Show Me The MoneyEarn more than 100,000 silver in a single match (gross earnings before Ops) and survive.  36Sffba48.pngDistinguished ServiceEarn a crew promotion of Rank 10 or higher.  

37Sc44ee3.png Veteran At The HelmDestroy 3 or more tanks in a single match with a crew of Rank 8 or higher and survive. MP Only.  

38S0777d6.png

Not in MY house!Destroy 2 enemy tanks trying to capture a friendly base. MP only.

How hard is this platnium.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...