Trophy thoughts

ShadowStar83x

I had so many hopes and dreams when I read about this coming out on NES. I picked it up and realized it didn't even come close to it's potential, but for a game finished in six weeks(!!!) it fit the restrictions.

When I saw the trophy list show up on the main page here, I got excited again! Looks to be much closer to what I expected as a young dreamer!

Game doesn't look difficult at all from being a Wii port. Deserves all Bronzes.

• Like 1

Ps Plus in two months.

This is a dumb question, but do they announce the PS Plus free game lineup ahead of time or is this just a guess? I've been googling it, but I haven't found anything yet. 

I would buy this game, but if it's free in two months, I can wait. 

This is a dumb question, but do they announce the PS Plus free game lineup ahead of time or is this just a guess? I've been googling it, but I haven't found anything yet. 

It was a joke =D

But yea, no Plat => wait for PS+.

Unrelated... 

THIS IS HELLA CUTE TROPHY!

12Lb153e7.png

Show some love 

Hug the blob 5 times

• Like 1

Nono, it's not confirmed, just a supposition. Small games usually ends on ps vita plus soon or later.

Yes, that is correct, my mistake.

I've got all the trophies except the rescue all blobs in 4-7.

There is one hanging on a corner below a platform with a little gap. No matter the projection of the throw, the jellybean never reaches the bloody thing. Infuriating. Anyone have a simple solution to this one?

• 5 months later...

I am confused! the ps3 version / port, released like yesterday or something with no announcement from Sony, funny since day one ps3 release it got a discount from $15 down to $4.99 on week 1 of Mid Year sales on NA PS store.

i'm playing it on ( PS3 ) but when looking on the trophies list it say PS4, PS Vita......

Edited by yellowwindow7

• 6 months later...