Versatile Showman Trophy Glitched?

Bxoow_

Is there a fix for this trophy? It requires you to Earn a Platinum Medal in each Skill type in all 5 Zones.

Well I've done this 2 times with a checklist and it just won't pop, other people had problems to with this one yet some of my friends got it with no trying at all?

Do I need to start over or delete the game or?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Good news guys, they deleted my progress and I was able to get my platinum. Insist on Ubisoft support to exclude your progress, when you can, when entering the game make sure that the awards have been excluded. It happened to me, they partially excluded my progress the first time, I complained and they completely excluded. Play only the missions of the story until you reach level 50, then start taking the skills tests.:-)

• 5 months later...
On 1/3/2019 at 8:29 AM, l_thiagodebs_l said:

Good news guys, they deleted my progress and I was able to get my platinum. Insist on Ubisoft support to exclude your progress, when you can, when entering the game make sure that the awards have been excluded. It happened to me, they partially excluded my progress the first time, I complained and they completely excluded. Play only the missions of the story until you reach level 50, then start taking the skills tests.:-)

I've read that Ubi customer support agents don't give a damn...glad to hear that it's not always the case. Still super worried about starting the game though ?

On 1/3/2019 at 11:29 AM, l_thiagodebs_l said:

Can you please show us how you did this? I have the extra mile trophy glitched and I wish there is a workaround but I only read that the option is to contact Ubisoft.

• 1 year later...
On 3-1-2019 at 5:29 PM, thiagaodebs said:

Can you provide proof of your reset? I'm having a hard time convincing the support desk..