New to the Anime. When should I play this?

So, I started watching the anime about a month ago and I'm on episode 132 (Right after they defeat Crocodile and leave Alabasta). My question is, when should I play this game and its sequels? After reaching what episodes? I don't want the game to spoil the anime. So up to which episode should I watch before playing it?

I believe the first game ends right after the Marineford Arc due to the final level and the opponents/characters involved. Read everything below before clicking the link. Also keep in mind...filler episodes are probably destroying you on time here.

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Marineford_Arc

^according to this the arc starts on episode 457 and ends on episode 489. Or chapters 550-580.

Don't take my word as truth though...I do not watch or read the series. I tried but couldn't get into it. Keep in mind that is a wiki link so it will contain spoilers.

So, I started watching the anime about a month ago and I'm on episode 132 (Right after they defeat Crocodile and leave Alabasta). My question is, when should I play this game and its sequels? After reaching what episodes? I don't want the game to spoil the anime. So up to which episode should I watch before playing it?

The furthest this game goes is right after the time jump. If you don't want to spoil anything at all, wait until after the leave the island after the time jump. You'll know when the time jump is when you see it..This is about as spoiler free as I can make this response.

I believe the first game ends right after the Marineford Arc due to the final level and the opponents/characters involved. Read everything below before clicking the link. Also keep in mind...filler episodes are probably destroying you on time here.

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Marineford_Arc

^according to this the arc starts on episode 457 and ends on episode 489. Or chapters 550-580.

Don't take my word as truth though...I do not watch or read the series. I tried but couldn't get into it. Keep in mind that is a wiki link so it will contain spoilers.

One Piece actually has very little fillers, it's just slow paced. All I can remember was a short 15ish episode arc after Skypea, which was pretty cool and I didn't even know it was a filler arc until much later.

I haven't played the game but if it does go until Marinefold, I would highly suggest against playing it until you catch up with the anime. Saboady Archipelago and Marinefold are spoilers galore.