Prison Architect coming to PS4 in Spring 2016!

Introversion just announced that Prison Architect is finally coming to consoles!!

The game was developed by Double Eleven and is coming in Spring 2016 costing 30€/30$ 

The game will only come to PS4 not PS3 (that's really sad though :|) and here's why:

From Double Eleven: 

There’s a lot of thought and a number of factors that go into deciding which platforms we choose to create a game on and we would have loved to include PS3 and the WiiU. However, ultimately for us it was an issue of focus as we’re only so big of a team with each edition needing individual attention. We’re also planning to release all our editions at the same time, so it meant that we wouldn’t be able to do all the platforms we would have liked to.

Check out the Trailer!

Comparison between the PC version and the Console version

What do you guys think? Do you have it on PC? Will you buy this game?

I think this title deserves at least a platinum trophy since it costs 30€

HYYYYPE :D

Edited by bpmotard
  • Like 1

This game looks like a bureaucrats wet dream. If I had access to this while I was in college, I would have missed a few classes from playing it too much.

Bummer the only reason it's not coming out on anything other than PS4 is they want to release all the versions at the same time.

Game will probably be a bit awkward with a controller as opposed to a mouse and keyboard, but if the devs do a good enough job porting it over there shouldn't be much of a problem. In that sense it's a shame it isn't on the Wii U, the touchscreen would have been quite useful in that sense. Looks cool, but not something I'd pay full price for.

Also, they shouldn't tell me the prisoner's family, now I'm gonna have moral dilemmas executing them on death row :(

Edited by The Duck King

PS+ material for sure.

I don't think i buy it probably wait until it free on ps plus

What makes you guys think Sony will give this game away for free? A game that costs 30€ given away on PS+ sound a bit silly

Game will probably be a bit awkward with a controller as opposed to a mouse and keyboard, but if the devs do a good enough job porting it over there shouldn't be much of a problem. In that sense it's a shame it isn't on the Wii U, the touchscreen would have been quite useful in that sense. Looks cool, but not something I'd pay full price for.

Also, they shouldn't tell me the prisoner's family, now I'm gonna have moral dilemmas executing them on death row :(

I remember playing Theme Hospital on my PS1 and it wasn't that weird, I guess they'll either use a cursor fixed in the middle and the analog stick to move the camera or Left Stick for Cursor and Right Stick for camera. We'll have to see :P

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What makes you guys think Sony will give this game away for free? A game that costs 30€ given away on PS+ sound a bit silly

I remember playing Theme Hospital on my PS1 and it wasn't that weird, I guess they'll either use a cursor fixed in the middle and the analog stick to move the camera or Left Stick for Cursor and Right Stick for camera. We'll have to see :P

I mean they did give away NBA 2K16 which originally was a $60 game.. so.. lol. Anything is possible when it comes to Sony.