So I got to wondering...Why is this game in my services section?

Lady Lilith

I was just browsing the thread about online passes, and Kirb's post about 5% of online passes being in your services list made me think of this...is it really considered an online pass or what?

my post about online passes? oh yes, i remember. the thread about WKC2.

some DLC, also from WKC2 goes there. some full game unlocks go there, so when you purchase the full game you only have to download the demo and the full game is available. (that happened to me with wipeout HD, sam and max devils playhouse and so on. just checked my services list to help answer this thread :P)

i also have some stuff ive never played, such as mag and modnation racers. but maybe thats some DLC i downloaded long ago.

my post about online passes? oh yes, i remember. the thread about WKC2.

some DLC, also from WKC2 goes there. some full game unlocks go there, so when you purchase the full game you only have to download the demo and the full game is available. (that happened to me with wipeout HD, sam and max devils playhouse and so on. just checked my services list to help answer this thread :P)

i also have some stuff ive never played, such as mag and modnation racers. but maybe thats some DLC i downloaded long ago.

Yeah the Modnation Racers DLC would just be a "pass" as it's already installed when you install the game/update, just has to be unlocked when you purchase it.

Yeah the Modnation Racers DLC would just be a "pass" as it's already installed when you install the game/update, just has to be unlocked when you purchase it.

i never played modnation racers though. never even put it in my system, never picked it up at the store, therefore its DNA cannot be in my house.