already annoyed with the online

• 2 weeks later...

Hahaha, I completely understand you man! There are a few people I have battle who solely use Elizabeth and Naoto for that purpose. If they start doing that, I try to get as close as possible and simply melee the crap out of them. In any case, I enjoy battling others online, though I wish I could get some of the trophies involved with them. Haha (I'm not an amazing battler, but I win 30% of the time.) In any case, I'm enjoying the game and hope you are too!

• 3 weeks later...

Forgot about this thread... haha. I liked the game, but I can only get so involved in fighting games before I get frustrated

Anyone who's played a fighting game to a decent length knows that feel, especially an Arc one. Try BlazBlue CS Extend. Everyone spams Stylish Noel online. :\

Stylish Tager is far too broken, the only thing Noel spammers do is spam her drive attacks and at random so it is never that good a combo or setup which might give the impression of using stylish mode...

Hell Stylish Tager is recommended for clearing score attack and facing unlimited Mu in arcade mode as it makes his throws happen far too easily which counter just about every physical attack and his sledgehammer cancels out projectiles... he may not be fast but he is made surprisingly easy when stylish...

Although Jin and ice car spam is far more common.

*Is a Noel/Nu/Lambda/Mu/Rachel player by the way*

Edited by Kyouko_Sakura