Trophy Thoughts?

timothyonfire

All the trophies are pretty easy, kind of was hoping there would be more considering the Steam version has 30 achievements. I've played the game on Steam and have about 12-13 hours clocked in as of right now and have all but 3 of these trophies so they shouldn't be too hard. This was also me playing without any regards to the achievements so I'm sure it could be done quicker, I can't speak for the remaining 3 though but they range in the 2-5% of global players earned on Steam.

• 2 months later...

I know it's kind of a buggy game, but it was 50% off with PS+ for some time until later yesterday morning (4/5/2016) so I picked it up while still on sale. Pixel Piracy does have a very small trophy list, a very do-able game, though not just easy if you don't work it, so it's worth the less than $8 I paid, IMO.

• 3 years later...

I just 100% the game. The game has some serious issues, but it's very much playable. In fact, it was a bit addicting. I just wish it was actually finished, because this is a failed early access game from steam, where the devs broke up or something and yeah, they fixed some stuff, but there's still lots of issues and the game can crash, even delete your save. If you use all save slots, this shouldn't be too much of an issue, and don't press anything, especially not options button while the game is saving. Game also have an auto save, so the 3-4 times it crashed for me, I didn't lose much progress (max 5 mins or so). Game is fairly easy and you don't really need to worry about the trophies, when they pop that is. I recommend restarting the game after first starting playing it, or trophies may not appear.

But yeah, game was fun and a bit addicting, just too bad it wasn't fully done. If you can get it at a low price, it's worth picking up for some few hours play. :)

• Like 1