Is this game online only?

MMDE

Is this game online only???

I bought it for some kind of dumb reason, thinking I might play it with my wife. When I booted it up to play with my wife, it required online or something. My PS3 is currently set to offline for most of the time. Just synched my PS3's trophies, so I got almost 4 games worth of trophies more now. Anyway, I really hope this is not just online only. :(

Yeah it is online only  -_-

The PS4 version did not seem to be online only according to a trophy guide I found! F*** it!! :( So I actually gotta find someone else with this game and move my PS3 and play with them online... :(

Edited by MMDE

The information on playstationtrophies claims the PS3 is doable offline (you need to patch it though, so you'll still need online access for that), but the PS4 is online-only.

Really? I'll try that now, but it means I gotta put my PC offline. -_-''

The information on playstationtrophies claims the PS3 is doable offline (you need to patch it though, so you'll still need online access for that), but the PS4 is online-only.

There was a patch, but I'm not putting my PC offline for the 50-80 minutes it indicated that a 80MB patch would take to download. Must be the connection or something or PSN is garbage for PS3 atm. Either way, will move PS3 to another room and download there. :( Hopefully this patch makes the game playable offline.

I moved my PS4 into another room and downloaded the patch there. Took only 90 seconds then. xD Yeah, I should fix my network, but it's garbage anyways, and it's complicated! With the patch installed, I was greeted with a screen where I had to accept some terms and that ubisoft collects data. I really didn't want to agree to any of that since I wanted to play offline, but eventually I just accepted, but then it told me I couldn't accept it right now. :( uplay :( I bet the servers are down or something, but I was eventually able to skip the screen by saying "later" or something. When I finally picked to play the game on the main menu I was greeted with local mode! :D

LOCAL MODE! :D I guess I won't delete the 0% from my trophy list and the game forever as wasted money.

Thanks btw, I got no idea why I forgot to say that! :P That was the one thing I was thinking when I made the last reply, but somehow I forgot to add it. :S