Gta v Street Race not appearing (4th one) "Freeway"

Eyedgrim

So here's what i remember today so far, i finished all kinds of races available like off-roads and the Sea-Races but i noticed, i only cleared street races 2 out of 5 and i can't find the 3rd race, but then i tried to make a save with the phone just right in front of ther race start. ofcourse during 20:00 (night) then reloaded it, finished the race with 1st place, 1st try and no retry then waited a couple of seconds, Hao texted me and the 3rd race became available. i did the same as what i did, save in front of the starting race and then reload the save. finished in 1 try 1st place but no texts from Hao. although i haven't finished the main story and i'm at the point before doing the "Blitz play" mission but i got all gold medal for all previous missions. so right now i'm typing i'm waiting for Hao to text me LOL still no text. ;( glad i saved before completing the 3rd race just in case something happened. anyone have any ideas? specially people who completed all Street Races and people got the 100% completion? also i tried waiting a couple of in-game days but still no result on my previous attempt. (i've reloaded my save data before completing the 3rd race a couple of times)

This, among other things, was a nightmare for me in the game. I ended up just replaying the last race before the one I couldn't unlock a couple of times and then eventually it would just show up for me. 

Have fun waiting for the cab company to call you, that was a bitch too.

Thanks for the replies :)

i think i'll resume the main missions while getting them gold medal, don't know why it's a ultra rare though it's easy

once i've platinumed the game, i will post tips for getting the platinum for GTA V

having a lot of saves is by far, my totally suggested tip

but seriously, the game itself is great but dem' glitches making the game horrible...

I hope the game won't mess with me </3