Walking the Dinosaur

X_senka_X

I got trouble with this one. I already finished all five missions and the game said that I unlocked him, but when I go to the phone, I just can't choose him. He isn't in my list. I also repeated the last mission again but still no change. Does someone have the same problem as I have? Or does someone know how to solve it? 

I just played it again with an older save and he was "unlocked" again, but he still doesnt show up in the phone list-.-

Edit: I dont know but when I finished it again the game skipped all the cutscenes in this mission. But that should not effect the trophy right?

Maybe try to beat it again

Only thing which I could imagine is that a firend did this trophy while I was playing with him but until that time I didn't had the DLC downloaded. Could that be a reason for not getting this character?

Edited by X_senka_X

I just played it again with an older save and he was "unlocked" again, but he still doesnt show up in the phone list-.-

Edit: I dont know but when I finished it again the game skipped all the cutscenes in this mission. But that should not effect the trophy right?

Only thing which I could imagine is that a firend did this trophy while I was playing with him but until that time I didn't had the DLC downloaded. Could that be a reason for not getting this character?

Yeah there are a lot of problems with playing co-op. I would highly recommend playing by yourself and offline

Awesome :)

It is a shame that Co-Op screws you like that but at least it unlocked

Yeah.

After that I played with my friend again and I already had all the christmas-DLC trophies and when we played again together all unlocked for him. This game is realy weird when it comes to trophies when you play online ...