Project Platinum: Alien Invasions - Now Disbanded

Wavergray

@wackt1

On 5/27/2017 at 3:28 PM, soultaker655 said:

The Xcom games have been removed from this PP because there is now a Xcom PP. The ranks have been adjusted to reflect this chance. 

Everyone from this PP who had a Xcom game has been added to the Xcom PP

Sorry your rank can not be updated yet, you need to plat 1 more game to rank up.

How did you like Resistance 3 and mass effect 1?

I see you played the other mass effect games first so was it kind of jarring to go back to the start of the series?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, soultaker655 said:

How did you like Resistance 3 and mass effect 1?

I see you played the other mass effect games first so was it kind of jarring to go back to the start of the series?

Resistance 3 was a nostalgic because it was one of the first games I rented from blockbuster when I got my PS3 for the first time. Mass effect, I liked the story, but the controls for everything were horrid.

Hello everyone:

I know most of the participants of this Project Platinum don't keep up with the general going ons of Project Platinum as a whole.

Well Project Platinum is being overhauled and as part of that overhaul this thread will be disbanded. This means that not only will the threat be close but the Hall of Fame, the leaderboard and all games related to this PP will no longer count for Project Platinum.

This thread is not the only thread that will be going through this and there are different reasons for every different thread that is being disbanded.
The reason this thread is being disbanded it's because of how messy  this PP has become. Outside of the series that are in this PP, none of the games really relate to each other well enough and because of that I know some people never really felt like ranking up or even playing some of these games.

While most of the games will no longer count, in the future some will return as apart of other PP threads. The Mass Effect games will soon have their own Project Platinum thread, if you didn't already know the XCOM games have already had their own Project Platinum thread for a while, and AlienNation will be part of the upcoming Housemarque Project Platinum thread.

Anyone who has earned an emblem for either rank or special award is free to continue using it but the rest of the emblem will be retired.

Thank you all for showing some interest in this part of the Project Platinum event, 

Signed @soultaker655

Edited by soultaker655
  • Like 1