Sky Fortress DLC trophies revealed

ShadowStar83x

What do you think is broken? I platted the game just fine.

Even without that issue there's still bad hit boxes glitches crashes and more loading screen time than play time. I can't remember ever seeing a loading screen for a 5 second cutscene then another for the mission. Not since PS1. No optimization was done whatsoever on this thing.

This is just stupid that they add dlc trophies in this game. They didn't even do so on JC2. I'm really getting done with being completionist. I thought i was done with this game but nah, now i have to go back and buy all 10 expensive DLC's with hard annoying broken challenge trophies to get the damn 100% completion. Don't get me wrong though, i loved the game except some of the challenges. Please, could they just stop releasing dlc trophies in every damn game nowadays. It's fine to me if they only release dlc without new trophies. Can't never complete even most of my trophy list if these dlc's just keep coming out of nowhere...

Edited by zafira1290

• 4 weeks later...

Perfect reason to play more of this game i couldn't get enough i was sad when i beat it

the game worked fine mild frame rate issues but it's perfectly playable

If you, as a conscious consumer, are fine with this game then no wonder they get away with this garbage. This is the most broken game I've played in my life. If there's worse then I don't ever want to play that.

If you, as a conscious consumer, are fine with this game then no wonder they get away with this garbage. This is the most broken game I've played in my life. If there's worse then I don't ever want to play that.

Well going by your Logic you're part of the problem since you own the game so you must have put your money down somewhere either rental or buying the game so you supported them in some way.

a bad frame rate that is at 30fps most of the time isn't a bad thing in my books and since then they have patched it so it's cool now 

(note i hate games that come out broken but alas its the way the world is least they can get patched now as opposed to there broken forever)

Even without that issue there's still bad hit boxes glitches crashes and more loading screen time than play time. I can't remember ever seeing a loading screen for a 5 second cutscene then another for the mission. Not since PS1. No optimization was done whatsoever on this thing.

1. I agree load times at launch were horrible but it's been fixed now so that's addressed

2. Hit Boxes i found anyway was never a problem or i didn't notice anyway 

3. No Optimization was done is a bit of a bold statement where's your proof i'll disregard this statement since it is clear conjecture and isn't backed up 

Edited by Fastandslow

Well going by your Logic you're part of the problem since you own the game so you must have put your money down somewhere either rental or buying the game so you supported them in some way.

-* buying the game after hearing from many reviews and watching gameplay demos is different than sitting there with my maw open waiting to buy DLC when the game runs like shit and has had poor patch support are two different things. There's either something very wrong with reviews nowadays or people thought they were playing the beta version and the final version would be better. I'd guess it's both since I didn't know it ran so shitty until after I owned it.

a bad frame rate that is at 30fps most of the time isn't a bad thing in my books and since then they have patched it so it's cool now

-* 30 FPS isn't a bad frame rate, that's asinine. You've seen 30 FPS? I don't know if I have to be honest. Maybe when Rico stands still?

(note i hate games that come out broken but alas its the way the world is least they can get patched now as opposed to there broken forever)

-* not if people don't buy broken games in the first place. I'll take a delayed game over a broken one. This game would not have come out if it wasn't so close to Christmas

1. I agree load times at launch were horrible but it's been fixed now so that's addressed

-* They are better. They aren't fixed. Go play some missions where each 3 second cutscene has a 3 second loading screen. Many times with multiple video clips that are incredibly short each with it's own loading screen then a loading screen for the mission itself.

2. Hit Boxes i found anyway was never a problem or i didn't notice anyway

-* try some wingsuit challenges and rotate the camera directly behind Rico. Then try flying within 3 feet of the ground and watch Rico ragdoll from hitting air. I have multiple videos on the PS4 that I recorded of this. I played them back just to confirm that I wasn't mistaken.

3. No Optimization was done is a bit of a bold statement where's your proof i'll disregard this statement since it is clear conjecture and isn't backed up

-* the proof is the game. When is the existence of a subpar product not evidence enough? It runs like shit on CONSOLES. Consoles with standardized hardware. I'm beginning to think you haven't played games that are well made. If you are still in doubt then please, go look up the recommended minimum PC specs which are outrageously high for what this game is. This isn't the most beautiful looking game ever.

Answers in the paragraph. Again, if you find this acceptable then no wonder why broken games are thrown out on the market. I for one will not buy DLC, and won't be purchasing anything from square Enix or avalanche again.

Edited by Nipzie

Answers in the paragraph. Again, if you find this acceptable then no wonder why broken games are thrown out on the market. I for one will not buy DLC, and won't be purchasing anything from square Enix or avalanche again.

Out of all the Companies you have Beef about putting out broken games you pick Square Enix i think you need to get your facts checked there Japanese studios have yet to fail when it comes to optimization of any of their games and make some of the best looking games i've seen 

i don't find it acceptable for Companies to release broken games but sometimes it happens and can't be avoided games act differently in the wild you can never get it perfect even Rockstar with Gta 5 had Horrible issues on day one with Gta online but they fixed it and i dare say it's worth the price of entry for just the online now 

Why would you rotate the camera behind you on a wingsuit challenge anyway? i had no problems with the wingsuit challenges (note i have the plat)

I have my mouth open for Dlc since i love the game and think it's fantastic and i can't wait to dive back in and given the price of the game was £25 pounds and the pass was £15 pounds i see no issue here and the dlc looks fun and like it adds new stuff to the game 

How will people know if a game is broken before it comes out since most reviews are paid off and false anyway Trust no one  ....

Proof is the game isn't proof these are issues that a small minority of people have experienced most times on the internet you only hear negative stuff since they're the only people who will kick up a fuss so you never really hear the good stuff 

You fail to see the amount of stuff this games Engine pushing Huge Physics objects Dynamic Lighting Loads of Npc and Explosions on screen at once I agree it's not a Pretty game on how it looks but It's a Technical wonder that it even runs on xbox one let alone ps4 

the Order is a Pretty game but did you see the shortcuts they took to make it look like that was it worth it? 

And Batman has proven that Pc specs are Bullshit since the game runs perfectly on consoles and failed so hard on pc its not for sale anymore 

(oh and thank you i needed a good debate) 

Edited by Fastandslow
  • Like 1

Out of all the Companies you have Beef about putting out broken games you pick Square Enix i think you need to get your facts checked there Japanese studios have yet to fail when it comes to optimization of any of their games and make some of the best looking games i've seen

*- They're publishers of this game ftr

i don't find it acceptable for Companies to release broken games but sometimes it happens and can't be avoided games act differently in the wild you can never get it perfect even Rockstar with Gta 5 had Horrible issues on day one with Gta online but they fixed it and i dare say it's worth the price of entry for just the online now

*- GTA online yes. The single player was solid and worked. In fact it was one of the most polished games I've seen. You're comparing apples to cow patties.

Why would you rotate the camera behind you on a wingsuit challenge anyway? i had no problems with the wingsuit challenges (note i have the plat)

*- The camera directly behind you. Not facing behind. The camera directly behind you so you can see the gap of air between Rico and the ground. Sorry if I didn't write that clearly. Note that if the leaderboards worked I'd also have the platinum.

I have my mouth open for Dlc since i love the game and think it's fantastic and i can't wait to dive back in and given the price of the game was £25 pounds and the pass was £15 pounds i see no issue here and the dlc looks fun and like it adds new stuff to the game

*- well it cost $80 CDN plus tax for the game here and in no way is that a deal. For the record this entire game is slogging through the same stuff. This game is 90% uninspiring filler. For people who like grinding they'll love it. For people who want something fun...not so much. Fun is free roam. Those challenges sucked.

How will people know if a game is broken before it comes out since most reviews are paid off and false anyway Trust no one ....

*- Normally I watch reviews then also google "just cause 3 sucks" to get the opposite view as well. Then combine them to get an in between view. My bad for not doing it this time.

Proof is the game isn't proof these are issues that a small minority of people have experienced most times on the internet you only hear negative stuff since they're the only people who will kick up a fuss so you never really hear the good stuff

*-a complete fallacy to minimize negative feedback. I know it runs like garbage. I own it.

You fail to see the amount of stuff this games Engine pushing Huge Physics objects Dynamic Lighting Loads of Npc and Explosions on screen at once I agree it's not a Pretty game on how it looks but It's a Technical wonder that it even runs on xbox one let alone ps4

*- It's really nothing special. Sorry. It looks just ok. The map is remarkably empty and dead. GTA V ran on last gen consoles. That's a technical marvel.

the Order is a Pretty game but did you see the shortcuts they took to make it look like that was it worth it?

*- don't know, didn't play it.

And Batman has proven that Pc specs are Bullshit since the game runs perfectly on consoles and failed so hard on pc its not for sale anymore

*- with PC it's more the plethora of setups that causes the issues. With consoles it's a defined setup that's standardized, so it's much easier to work on a version for consoles. However PC master racers were pretty upset with the minimum requirements for this game and have since complained about how poorly optimized it is. I can totally see why considering how poorly it runs on a standard platform of a console. The scope of the game isn't that big. It's got a big map though. A big empty map, lol. Notice that I'm not complaining about an initial load, I'm not unreasonable. But these frame drops from just flying, let alone blowing shit up are ridiculous. I have never seen a console slow down this much from gameplay. It's literally the worst running game I've ever played.

(oh and thank you i needed a good debate)

Well, to be honest I didn't really attempt to get into a debate haha. I just wanted them to fix the game before trying to milk some DLC out of the game. I'd really love a leaderboard so I can get my platinum ffs. Especially with the way it prompts you to log on repeatedly and as soon as it goes into the map even after you selected off line mode. I'm not one of those people who say that low frame rates make me nauseous, but I now understand why some people do. It got so bad slowing down to single digits that it was disorienting.

Well, to be honest I didn't really attempt to get into a debate haha. I just wanted them to fix the game before trying to milk some DLC out of the game. I'd really love a leaderboard so I can get my platinum ffs. Especially with the way it prompts you to log on repeatedly and as soon as it goes into the map even after you selected off line mode. I'm not one of those people who say that low frame rates make me nauseous, but I now understand why some people do. It got so bad slowing down to single digits that it was disorienting.

Tbh i know we're not the problem here it's uninformed people buying the game 

I didn't expect the game to be online since it was a single player game 

i didn't buy need for speed since i knew it was completely online and im worried about mirror's edge being the same with pointless leaderboards to get people to stay ONLINE 

Ha ha yer i have no beef with you i get why you hate the game and i did have one big frame drop when i was over the Quarry in a jet it dropped to about 10fps but alas i powered through since i'm a fan...

anyway happy gaming BRING ON TRACKMANIA!!! 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm somewhat out of the loop with their intended release schedule, how much DLC are they looking to bring to JC3? With how the game is, I'm undecided if I want to pay for any DLC, and just stay on base game completion.

Perfect reason to play more of this game i couldn't get enough i was sad when i beat it 

the game worked fine mild frame rate issues but it's perfectly playable  

I was sad when I finished the story, but not the challenges. There were too many without being relevant to the game really. The hardest wingsuit ones required almost no faults across the entire run, which when precision wingsuitting is not the primary game mechanic, it's a bit of a harsh requirement. Also the land race that required use of a motorbike was painful due to how poor bikes handled. Overall I found the game very fun, just the aforementioned challenges held me back from full completion for a while. (That and the bugged trophy that I still haven't got, but meh.)

EDIT: Turned my PS on just after typing this, had patch 1.03 download and went onto the game to find a few name on the leaderboards now, so just got the plat! For anyone else still missing Bragging Rights, go check now.

Edited by Baggers
  • Like 1

This is just stupid that they add dlc trophies in this game. They didn't even do so on JC2. I'm really getting done with being completionist. I thought i was done with this game but nah, now i have to go back and buy all 10 expensive DLC's with hard annoying broken challenge trophies to get the damn 100% completion. Don't get me wrong though, i loved the game except some of the challenges. Please, could they just stop releasing dlc trophies in every damn game nowadays. It's fine to me if they only release dlc without new trophies. Can't never complete even most of my trophy list if these dlc's just keep coming out of nowhere...

Devs and publishers should take a leaf out of Alien Isolation's book. No trophies with DLC.

I'm somewhat out of the loop with their intended release schedule, how much DLC are they looking to bring to JC3? With how the game is, I'm undecided if I want to pay for any DLC, and just stay on base game completion.

There's a season pass called, "Air, Land and Sea," so most likely three. The first, "Sky Fortress," is the air part of the season pass.

• Like 1