What is this? + Trophy Discussion

Dead Weight

Just looking at some gameplay of the game it doesn't seem to be all that interesting and seems to be making a lot of 80's references.  I don't know depending on the price I may or may not end up picking it up.  As a side note come on with some of the names those trophies have they couldn't make the trophies look anymore interesting.

This game will be available in a physical copy though for an extremely short time.

http://limited-run-games.myshopify.com/

I don't think i'll be getting this game....

Thanks for posting that link, I'll have to try to make sure I check when they first go on sale.

Edit: I'm definitely getting the soundtrack version, it has music by Vince DiCola (Transformers: The Movie and Rocky IV).

Oh and I'm going to be disappointed if the "I Got Your Number" trophy doesn't involve 867-5309.

Edited by BooneIronshield
  • Like 1

Thanks for posting that link, I'll have to try to make sure I check when they first go on sale.

Edit: I'm definitely getting the soundtrack version, it has music by Vince DiCola (Transformers: The Movie and Rocky IV).

Oh and I'm going to be disappointed if the "I Got Your Number" trophy doesn't involve 867-5309.

You have to be quick though as less than 2,000 copies are going to be sold.

You have to be quick though as less than 2,000 copies are going to be sold.

I can probably get the game at least since I'll be going for the Vita version and there's 2,500 copies of that but the CD is pretty questionable as there's only 375 of those. I'm going to have to really watch it and jump on it when they go on sale next Friday.

• 2 weeks later...